[Serie A] Catania - Juve, May 2nd, 2010 (2 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2
    Atalanta-Bologna: Tagliavento
    Bari-Genoa: Tommasi
    Cagliari-Udinese: Ciampi
    Catania-Juventus: Orsato
    Chievo-Napoli: De Marco
    Lazio-Inter: Bergonzi
    Milan-Fiorentina: Russo
    Parma-Roma : Rocchi
    Sampdoria-Livorno: Trefoloni
    Siena-Palermo: Brighi

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Chievo - Napoli
    Sampdoria - Livorno
    Siena - Palermo
    Bari - Genoa

We definitely have to win this one if we want to keep dreaming about the 4th spot. It's practically do or die, considering our 4th spot rivals are playing against a weaker opponent.

1000th post. :alen:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    Chievo - Napoli
    Sampdoria - Livorno
    Siena - Palermo
    Bari - Genoa

We definitely have to win this one if we want to keep dreaming about the 4th spot. It's practically do or die, considering our 4th spot rivals are playing against a weaker opponent.

1000th post. :alen:
    Forza Albin!!

....Forza Lucarelli :shifty:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fuck this pessimism, we are vastly superior to catania. And I say that with my sicilian blood boiling with rage. Its time we showed some spirit, some zeal, some pride. Its not going to win us a champions league spot, by destroying every team left on our fixture list, but the way I see it, is that players, other than DP, who is actually part of the club, and excepting also Buffon and Chiellini who have been fine this season, everyone else is literally playing for their jobs...so what they do in these final games, decides whether they remain with us, and become part of the new juve, who WILL claw their way back to the top, or...if they go the way of Camo...

Everyone knows that major changes are coming...what the players do NOW, will show if they want to be part ofthe future, or simply a flimsy part of our past, which needs to be culled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)