[Serie A] Catania 0-1 JUVENTUS (28th Oct 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
This game shows that a Christmas sale is inevitable. Its important to revitalize the team and show players that in Juventus you simply can't perform like that. The thing is as much as it pains me to say it - Conte must take a lot of the responsibility over this one.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We are going through a really terrible patch up front, none of our strikers can score. Shit game, we dominate but cannot finish. That isn't the fault of the formation but just not having the quality up front. Simple. We got lucky today and it will be annoying to hear all the match fixing bullshit now.

- - - Updated - - -

The denial is strong in this one.
Alright buddy. :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who cares if it was offside.We won, but we should be worried about other things, fuck refs.
Exactly, the team has been performing way below par and mostly because we have been playing a formation that relies on wingers and we are fielding terrible wingers.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
we deserved to win, but horrible performance yet again. our defence looked good, and apart from their goal, created very little. bendtner did some nice things, but needs matchpractise. vuci was hot and cold, and should have scored today. asa was horrible and i think our worst player. he does the same dribble every time, and today it didnt work once. good in defence though. vidal was better than the last weeks, and pirlo was good.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Our tactics are terribad. 3-5-2 with no proper wing backs sucks, especially when you have a very good one on the bench and remain unused.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our tactics are terribad. 3-5-2 with no proper wing backs sucks, especially when you have a very good one on the bench and remain unused.
I must be the only one who saw Isla's game on Tuesday. And he did play on Tuesday after a long time out and an international game before.

Oh, and Catania's main threat came from the guy playing LWF, causing Barzagli all sorts of problems.

I wonder why Lichtsteiner stayed on.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This. Man, I can never understand how people say that Asamoah as been great. He has bee terrible in the last four or five matches he played.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
We were very lucky not to concede after that red card. Our defending suddenly became very chaotic and one bad bounce could have cost us points. I really don't understand what's going on in the heads of our players.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This. Man, I can never understand how people say that Asamoah as been great. He has bee terrible in the last four or five matches he played.
He hasn't really. And Bon Bon man was obviously talking about Isla/Lichtsteiner, unless you see De Ceglie as a very good one on the bench.

Jun 13, 2007
For me, this game is always going to be the toughest of the season. We played one of our worst games of the season and still came out on top thanks to some horrible refereeing. However, we had a few good chances in the second half to put the game away. Vidal, pogba, pirlo, giovinco were good. The rest were asleep.

I think a big reason for why we've been so horrible lately is because of our wingbacks. Last season, licht was a beast, his runs down the right was what created space and chances for our attack, and is basically what our formation depends on. This year, he has been below par, and asamoah, although a very solid player, can sometimes be a little too cautious, and predictable.

We need our wingbacks to step it up, if not, scratch this formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)