[Serie A] Catania 0-1 JUVENTUS (28th Oct 2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Shit match. Undeserved 3 points but i'll take it happily!
@acmilan

Sorry mate, only if you did not invest money in the financial scudetto, we used ours to pay the refs :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Exactly the sort of match I expected, without the refereeing. Scrappy, plucky from the home team, and we'd miss chances.
We drew here last season (when we deserved to lose) and we won today. Progress. Fuck it, we always struggle in Sicily (give or take a few exceptions) happy with three points, performance was ordinary but meh. We are clearly stronger than every other team in this weak league.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I'll take the 3 points however it comes from Catania. They have always been a thorn in our side. The whole team looks lethargic.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How is our goal offside if Vidal scored? Bendtner was the one inches offside?

I just laughed at people saying Giovinco still shouldn't play and how he sucks. ALL of our strikers are playing horribly right now. Our attack is in a terribad form.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He hasn't really. And Bon Bon man was obviously talking about Isla/Lichtsteiner, unless you see De Ceglie as a very good one on the bench.
I see Isla and Caceres way much better that Lichtsteiner as a winger but the Swiss has been in an off form recently. Lichtsteiner is great in a 4-man defence fornation but there are better options than him in a 3-,man defence formation. Asamoah is not a winger to begin with and I don't care what he did to Maggio last week, not only Maggio is nothing special but also he only defended well offering NOTHING in attack but giving the ball away, horrible crosses and shots that didn't even tickle the goalkeeper. Today he did the same and the fact is there was no overrated Maggio with Catania to show what a "monster" Asamoah is, go watch the match again and tell me what did Asamoah offer today? One FUCKING cross that reached Bendtner, ONE!!!

So we talked about Isla, Caceres and Lichtsteiner and in my opinion De Ceglie offers 10 times more in attack to what Asamoah does.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Bendtner looked good in getting into space once Catania were reduced to 10 men but he really needs to up his speed. I guess he is still a work in progress though so hopefully he puts this experience to good use next time.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So we talked about Isla, Caceres and Lichtsteiner and in my opinion De Ceglie offers 10 times more in attack to what Asamoah does.
I agree, De Ceglie offers 10 times more in attack than Asa does - but then he goes and makes mistakes in defending like he did a few games ago which result in goals for the opposing team. Which would you rather?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We look a bit unbalanced with 2 defensive wingers but really we just need to take our chances. We dominate every game but just cannot finish.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This. Man, I can never understand how people say that Asamoah as been great. He has bee terrible in the last four or five matches he played.
Not only he hasn't been great, but he's killing our attacks since he could rarely beat his man and his poor crossing.

What's fucked up is that doesn't deserve this criticism since it's not his position in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)