[Serie A] Catania 0-1 JUVENTUS (28th Oct 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I am not a fanboy, your comment wasn't justified. It is just bashing because it is Gio.
Finding a bigger Giovinco fanboy would be hard. And it was justified. I've said countless times that Giovinco is the kind of player that dribbles alot and fails to finish his work with a good pass or shot. This was a perfect example of such play. And you calling me an idiot without even trying to understand what I'm saying is a clear proove of your fanboyism.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
Totally undeserved victory. At a certain point I thought the referee is gonna score for us himself. He was poor, the linesmen were poor, the referees behind goal were even poorer, but our players were the poorest of the bunch. I mean this team (even with Bendtner) should have trained together for 2-3 months now. They look like they've just met in the pub last night.
Horrible performance - we will never beat Chelsea like that. Forget CL.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Never-want-to-hear-about-this-match-again

We don't seem to be able to dominate teams like last season. Our general intensity is much lower this season.

The 3-5-2 is getting lame and static without real wing-backs.

Dec 31, 2008
Fucking joke of a match. We have tougher matches coming in the coming weeks, we need to step our game up big time and I'm pretty sure there won't be any gifts like this again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Another terrible performance that see us get the entire pot of points. It shows a lot how weak the league is and today the referee added to that in emphasising how bad refereeing is as well. We got the three points but we simply do not deserve that from our approach to their wrongly disallowed goal to how complacent we became after they got a red card.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 5.5
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 6

Lichtsteiner 4
Vidal 7
Pirlo 6.5
Pogba 6
Asamoah 4

Vucinic 5
Bendtner 5.5

Giovinco 6
Caceres N.R.
Padoin N.R.

Japp

Sep 19, 2012
Our worst performance of the season so far. Even worse than Fiorentina.
Their goal was correct and our goal was offside.:sergio:

AGAIN our midfield bails us out...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Finding a bigger Giovinco fanboy would be hard. And it was justified. I've said countless times that Giovinco is the kind of player that dribbles alot and fails to finish his work with a good pass or shot. This was a perfect example of such play. And you calling me an idiot without even trying to understand what I'm saying is a clear proove of your fanboyism.
:lol: What are you talking about? Where have I ever been a fanboy of Gio's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)