[Serie A] Catania 0-1 JUVENTUS (28th Oct 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
What was once again confirmed from today´s match..

1. Serie A is very weak this year
2. We need a goal-scorer
3. 3-5-2 is hopeless with Licht/Asamoah when attacking
4. When Rizzola is refferee or lines-man, we ALWAYS win (except when we drew to Milan last season - but he did deny them one goal:)
5. Giovinco should learn to shoot or ALWAYS pass instead.
6. Bendtner is slow and no where WC, but he still played better than Matri/Quaq would have - He should start against Bologna too..
7. Vucinic is awesome... ...when he feels like it
8. Bonucci thinks he´s striker when he crosses the oppositons line... ... Pass that F"¤"#&!" ball!!
9. The opposition-goalie is ALWAYS having his best match against us.
10. What is set-pieces?? Might as well just give the damn ball to the other team..

Jul 20, 2012
Conte should just try a different formation, even though we are winning, try something different. When we played with a back 4, we had more clear cut chances, and produced alot of goals. while when we played with a back 3, we developed 15-30 chances, and score not even 1/8th of the chances

frick

Apr 4, 2010
LOL so the ref was actually the 2nd man responsible (the 1st would be the linesman) for Il Gol di Muntari? Media are going to have a feast on this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The wingbacks arent the only problems
They are not, we also find ourselves having one of our central midfielders having a day off too. Our forward line is beyond terrible but in the end our wingbacks add up to being our biggest problem because they are the key to our play in the formation that we use.

Jul 20, 2012
They are not, we also find ourselves having one of our central midfielders having a day off too. Our forward line is beyond terrible but in the end our wingbacks add up to being our biggest problem because they are the key to our play in the formation that we use.
Exactly, and with Conte being the coach for the second season, he should work with the strengths of the team. I think the only reason he uses a 3-5-2 is because he likes the amount of players congesting the midfield, other then that a 3-5-2 is the same thing as a 4-3-3. With a 4-3-3 we looked alot sharper, i hope that conte changes to any other fromation then 3-5-2 because im really starting to hate how juve play

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Exactly, and with Conte being the coach for the second season, he should work with the strengths of the team. I think the only reason he uses a 3-5-2 is because he likes the amount of players congesting the midfield, other then that a 3-5-2 is the same thing as a 4-3-3. With a 4-3-3 we looked alot sharper, i hope that conte changes to any other fromation then 3-5-2 because im really starting to hate how juve play
Compared to last year we simply do not play, we are just there.

Jul 20, 2012
Compared to last year we simply do not play, we are just there.
The thing thats fustrating is, we started the season scoring so many goals, and now conte he is playing a game, and changes our strikers every game because he doesnt like anyone other then Vucinic, another thing is these past games, juve are playing so bad, and i see our unbeaten run coming to an end

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Can we sign El Shaarawy from Milan. He's being their only silver lining this season. If he can score consistently with that piece of trash squad, I wonder what he could do here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)