[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-3 JUVENTUS [April 28th 2018] (11 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Higuain

• D. Costa

• Buffon

• Bernardeschi

• Matuidi

• Alex Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
Rube should just be erased from the sport all together
Clubs should refuse to play this corrupt piece of crap thing
I know many other fans of other clubs from Italy who thanked this notion.on FB groups

::lol3::
I know many fans who are jealous, like the opponents of the Real and Barcellona in Spain, or in Germany with Bayern and in any place where there is an historically stronger team. Controversy is normal; we mustn't care to them . Who know the football , he admits our force.

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
What a surprise that there hasn’t been any talk in the media about the clear penalty on Matuidi (Skriniar and Cancelo both fouling him) and Skriniar chopping down Higuain when he was clear on goal in the 90th minute.

Nope let’s only talk about Pjanic not receiving a second yellow card. Business as usual.
I agree with you, but now we must focus on these last matches and try to win the two trophies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What a surprise that there hasn’t been any talk in the media about the clear penalty on Matuidi (Skriniar and Cancelo both fouling him) and Skriniar chopping down Higuain when he was clear on goal in the 90th minute.

Nope let’s only talk about Pjanic not receiving a second yellow card. Business as usual.
normal contact on Higuain and got the ball on Matuidi. - La Giostra del Gol with VARriale. :baus:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Just got done watching it, not knowing outcome. WOW! Liked the offensive approach from outset but WTF was going on for most of the match being a man up? Anyway thought Higgy once again be the goat after missing gimme goal but came through via BEAUTIFUL assist from his half-Italia bro. REDEMPTION! Plus the Dybala near set piece goal. No selling Beppe please!

Cuads needs more practice defensively at RB but can see why for me having him and Costa starting is a must. And having Sami and Matuidi in there not enough natural goal scoring. Perfect short pass from Mario but Matuidi doesn't have scorer instinct. I like him in there but like Cuads at RB, how about Berna (-Sami) in the midfield going forward?

And Rugani not much dribbling forward but only want him for CONSISTENT defense. Thanks Barza for everything but time has caught up to you. Maybe those young Italia backs come aboard next year to join Rugani in solidifying defense next. Such a disappointing season as a whole performance from Sandro. Maybe if Cuads gets right back spot, Howedes can be the LB option and Alex gets sold?

For me in 2018-19, thinking lots of young options at CBs plus Chiello/Benatia and possibly .....

Cuads- ??? - ??? - Howedes
Berna - Pjanic - Matuidi
Dybala- Higgy - Costa​

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
[video=twitter;990367508912799745]https://twitter.com/GandalfIl/status/990367508912799745[/video]
VARiale and cie on RAI said no deal. :hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Lotta scudetto, un avvocato presenta esposto per frode sportiva dopo Inter-Juventus

L'avvocato di Castel Morrone, Michele Marra, descrive gli episodi controversi che hanno riguardato l'arbitro Orsato. "In alcuni casi l'errore potrebbe celare ipotesi dolose"
- - - Updated - - -

nipple lawyer wants to bring Juve to court for sports fraud after yesterday's game. LOL

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what about inDa/nipples lip reading experts posting vids of Mazzoleni and Allegri talking about helping Juve? LOL In fact it was the 4th ref saying how much extra time should the ref give. lol :rolleyes:

and you want to know what's funny? Pecoraro want to bring these vids to the league. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PECORARO...THAT CUNT still has a job after the AA false phone conversation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)