[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-3 JUVENTUS [April 28th 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Higuain

• D. Costa

• Buffon

• Bernardeschi

• Matuidi

• Alex Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol2:

"That's why Spalletti was always considered a choker. That's why he had just one win in 22 matches against Juventus before this match. And some people have the delusion this man will lead us to a Scudetto."

Found this gem? Is this actually true? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"unbelievable. this is treason. fricking sabotaging his own club

just fire the bald fuck, and then throw him off the stairs lol"

Classy Inter fans. ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

Bragging about his past goalkeeping exploits, praising Spalletti as God, and blaming the ref 100% for the loss. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh JJM :heart:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/luciano-spalletti/bilanz/trainer/517

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
My god I love this sport sometimes.
This sport is awesome. But Italians make it disgusting. Just saw the news about the Liverpool fan who was attacked by Roma ultras and is now in hospital. Roma ultras have also just won that they will rip Liverpool fans apart when they come to Rome. Equivalent to terrorist threat.

Such violence is an evidence the football has not evolved in Italy due to the dinosaurs. Pls shut down serie A, and move juventus (the only classy club in Italy) to the EPL.

Watch Italian football crumble while juve make EPL money$$$

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This sport is awesome. But Italians make it disgusting. Just saw the news about the Liverpool fan who was attacked by Roma ultras and is now in hospital. Roma ultras have also just won that they will rip Liverpool fans apart when they come to Rome. Equivalent to terrorist threat.

Such violence is an evidence the football has not evolved in Italy due to the dinosaurs. Pls shut down serie A, and move juventus (the only classy club in Italy) to the EPL.

Fuck England and their fans, and especially Liverpool. They act like victims because of f Hillsborough and yet never acknowledge their role in Heysel. Disgusting club, disgusting fans. They are getting everything they deserve.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
$#@! England and their fans, and especially Liverpool. They act like victims because of f Hillsborough and yet never acknowledge their role in Heysel. Disgusting club, disgusting fans. They are getting everything they deserve.
How long ago was that? We are all looking forward and trying to make the world and stadiums a better place now.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
$#@! England and their fans, and especially Liverpool. They act like victims because of f Hillsborough and yet never acknowledge their role in Heysel. Disgusting club, disgusting fans. They are getting everything they deserve.
Idiotic comment. No fans deserve to be attacked and hospitalised to a near critical condition.

Go and hide underneath that rock you crawled out of. Pathetic, ignorant idiot

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Italians are hateful, spiteful people atleast as far as football is concerned.

We gotta forever suffer with this stigma of being favoured in the league hence the prejudiced opinions which damages our image even more. This is why the league will never grow to the level it should. Because the Italians will make sure that doesnt happen.

Apr 29, 2006
Idiotic comment. No fans deserve to be attacked and hospitalised to a near critical condition.

Go and hide underneath that rock you crawled out of. Pathetic, ignorant idiot
Not that I disagree completely, but you don't know the whole situation. Maybe he threw something or provoked them in a disgusting manner. I have seen players and coaches take on each other and they are usually leaving a game with a few tens of thousands of dollars more than they came in with... Fans usually have their pockets empty, half their hearts broken and etc. Some words are more vicious than a beating.

Again I am not saying it isn't the case of Roma idiots and neither am I saying they don't deserve jail time to think over their actions. But generalizing isn't such a good idea, especially when we know little of the 'details'.

- - - Updated - - -

Italians are hateful, spiteful people atleast as far as football is concerned.

We gotta forever suffer with this stigma of being favoured in the league hence the prejudiced opinions which damages our image even more. This is why the league will never grow to the level it should. Because the Italians will make sure that doesnt happen.
Completely disagree with you. They are just passionate people, something the west in general is scared of, and passion leads to prejudice. But at least they've got their heart in it - which will always make the league BETTER. I'd rather watch crying merda fans, than an EPL poodle eating potatoes and tweeting about himself...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Not that I disagree completely, but you don't know the whole situation. Maybe he threw something or provoked them in a disgusting manner. I have seen players and coaches take on each other and they are usually leaving a game with a few tens of thousands of dollars more than they came in with... Fans usually have their pockets empty, half their hearts broken and etc. Some words are more vicious than a beating.

Again I am not saying it isn't the case of Roma idiots and neither am I saying they don't deserve jail time to think over their actions. But generalizing isn't such a good idea, especially when we know little of the 'details'.
Personally I find any form of hooliganism and violence around football utterly disgusting. No team or people deserve to take a beating when they are going to watch a game of football. In that specific example he could have been provoked or he could have been doing the provoking. Either way, no one deserves that and saying any different is entirely unreasonable.

Considering we were victims at Heysel I would have thought we would have held ourselves to a higher standard when judging hooliganism. It’s never deserved and it’s never acceptable. Regardless of the circumstances

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I enjoyed this victory more than if we would've trashed them 5-0. Giving them and Napoli hope and just snatching it away at the last minute while the fans cry gives me immense pleasure.

Apr 29, 2006
Personally I find any form of hooliganism and violence around football utterly disgusting. No team or people deserve to take a beating when they are going to watch a game of football. In that specific example he could have been provoked or he could have been doing the provoking. Either way, no one deserves that and saying any different is entirely unreasonable.

Considering we were victims at Heysel I would have thought we would have held ourselves to a higher standard when judging hooliganism. It’s never deserved and it’s never acceptable. Regardless of the circumstances
Agreed on the part of 'hooliganism and violence' 101%. But what I am not sure is that those two were looking for an innocent Liverpool fan to beat and attacked the guy that wasn't provoking them. Hooliganism includes other acts in which the victim might have been complicit. One thing is almost certain - they were intoxicated.

Again - they deserve jail time, that is certain - the question is whether we loose all moral grounds or that guilt is shared and it was a matter of muscles.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Completely disagree with you. They are just passionate people, something the west in general is scared of, and passion leads to prejudice. But at least they've got their heart in it - which will always make the league BETTER. I'd rather watch crying merda fans, than an EPL pudel eating potatoes and tweeting about himself...
Better for Italians i guess. Passion shouldnt come at the expense of defaming another club/entity. Juventus is a multi-million Euro business with a huge global appeal. When mainstream Italian journalists carve out headlines with obvious prejudice towards the club, you know its going to affect the club's image. The premier league as a product is so damn successful because they quickly distance themselves from any instance of controversy, they rub it off whereas in Italy the controversy is the main talking point and Juventus often find themselves at the center of it. How are you even going to sell a product when you keep writing stuff about the premier club in the league cheating or being favoured ? Except for hipster fans , none is even going into buy into this league. Enjoy your passion i guess while Serie A continues to fall behind the other leagues which are marketed better and make more money.

Apr 29, 2006
Better for Italians i guess. Passion shouldnt come at the expense of defaming another club/entity. Juventus is a multi-million Euro business with a huge global appeal. When mainstream Italian journalists carve out headlines with obvious prejudice towards the club, you know its going to affect the club's image. The premier league as a product is so damn successful because they quickly distance themselves from any instance of controversy, they rub it off whereas in Italy the controversy is the main talking point and Juventus often find themselves at the center of it. How are you even going to sell a product when you keep writing stuff about the premier club in the league cheating or being favoured ? Except for hipster fans , none is even going into buy into this league. Enjoy your passion i guess while Serie A continues to fall behind the other leagues which are marketed better and make more money.
Well it is a matter of substance or package. I guess you prefer the later, but I am going for the former. A football game in Italy is much more than 2h of fun in the stadium complexes or VIP boxes, just 'enjoying' oneself. I love that. I hope chinese fans will learn to love that someday , but it takes time to peel the onion layers. I guess the EPL is welcome to stay in its position as a marketing juggernaut as long as people listen to the BBC and think the UK is a pond of unbiased, fair journalism and culture.

If I had the choice to see Seria A overtake EPL, just to turn itself into a gutless experience in a nicer weather I am off. Thankfully even Amuricans like Pallotta(ROMA's president) are getting the Italian flu and jumping in fountains...

PS: Italy falling behind has a lot more to do with the financial situation, rather than football. If you are talking about the inability to have a sustainable investment due to 'local unforeseen taxes and other expenses' - then I am all with you. But its a tricky part since fans are a part of the football community and part of the club...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well it is a matter of substance or package. I guess you prefer the later, but I am going for the former. A football game in Italy is much more than 2h of fun in the stadium complexes or VIP boxes, just 'enjoying' oneself. I love that. I hope chinese fans will learn to love that someday , but it takes time to peel the onion layers. I guess the EPL is welcome to stay in its position as a marketing juggernaut as long as people listen to the BBC and think the UK is a pond of unbiased, fair journalism and culture.

If I had the choice to see Seria A overtake EPL, just to turn itself into a gutless experience in a nicer weather I am off. Thankfully even Amuricans like Pallotta(ROMA's president) are getting the Italian flu and jumping in fountains...
I prefer the latter because that would benefit Juventus in the long term obviously, a necessary evil i might add. Football is all about economics now.

- - - Updated - - -

American or not, Pallotta is actually one of the few good things that has happened in this league. Hats off to him for continuing to battle Italian bureaucracy, guy is perseverant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)