[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-3 JUVENTUS [April 28th 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Higuain

• D. Costa

• Buffon

• Bernardeschi

• Matuidi

• Alex Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
I prefer the latter because that would benefit Juventus in the long term obviously, a necessary evil i might add. Football is all about economics now.
Think about it the other way though. The most successful clubs in the world have a lot more to do with passion and pride than economics really.

Take Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Inter, AC Milan, PSG and City these days. Are we talking about sustainable economics - hell NO. Real Madrid, Barca, PSG and City are 'country' dependent. If that is sustainable...

You could say the same thing about the EPL, but it is a rather long and tiresome conversation. There is a reason they are getting such a huge deal, while SKY (?) are undermining the Italian bid... As I said a long story.

Most deals and payments in the football world are divided into gray areas anyway. UEFA and FIFA are self-policing monsters as corrupt as it gets, so I guess its normal. But economics have a very strange world if they move football today. I'd say its much more about politics, which include passion and irrationality more than mathematics.

Absolutely agree on Pallotta - its a way to say even a hard 'business' man from the west cannot resist passion. Exactly what Italians usually live about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fuck you Inter and fuck you Napoli.

Everyone thinking we're finished, but over and over again we piss on you all.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Rube should just be erased from the sport all together
Clubs should refuse to play this corrupt piece of crap thing
I know many other fans of other clubs from Italy who thanked this notion.on FB groups

::lol3::

Apr 29, 2006
Rube should just be erased from the sport all together
Clubs should refuse to play this corrupt piece of crap thing
I know many other fans of other clubs from Italy who thanked this notion.on FB groups

::lol3::
Priceless, for everything else there is MasterCard. :rofl:

Nothing better than salty interista tears for the morning tea.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a surprise that there hasn’t been any talk in the media about the clear penalty on Matuidi (Skriniar and Cancelo both fouling him) and Skriniar chopping down Higuain when he was clear on goal in the 90th minute.

Nope let’s only talk about Pjanic not receiving a second yellow card. Business as usual.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
What a surprise that there hasn’t been any talk in the media about the clear penalty on Matuidi (Skriniar and Cancelo both fouling him) and Skriniar chopping down Higuain when he was clear on goal in the 90th minute.

Nope let’s only talk about Pjanic not receiving a second yellow card. Business as usual.
As you've said, business as usual. That's why I don't care what Italian media says and what other supporters think of Juventus.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How do you embed a tweet here?

[video=twitter;990332823356620800]https://twitter.com/_FedeNerazzurra/status/990332823356620800[/video]

:lol:
lol at this account, and it has 24k followers.

The anti-Juventini are a diff breed. And these are all grown men in their 30s and 40s, not confused hormonal kids in their early teens.

They have threatened Orsato's brother since he's a Juve fan
They're accusing Orsato too for this lol. Sibling supporting a certain club literally has nothing to do with anything. It's even common for siblings to support diff clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

Make this an emote pls!

What happened? I avoid it during games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Why? Should be your cup of tea in games like this. :D

[video=twitter;990364157039005696]https://twitter.com/LiguorP/status/990364157039005696[/video]
Haven't seen this shown or discussed anywhere.

But at least the anti-Juventini have one legit contentious decision to gripe about finally (after literally years) in ref almost treating Pjanic like Casemiro.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Scudetto doest matter....fuuuuck when you see all the hatred that Juve receives every year....it matters like CL.
Just to see them cry :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)