[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-3 JUVENTUS [April 28th 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Higuain

• D. Costa

• Buffon

• Bernardeschi

• Matuidi

• Alex Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Was that inside the box? I don't remember. Either way I'd never call a penalty for that.
Yeah, that's a shoulder to shoulder. But remember how they reacted to Chiellini shoulder to shoulder on Federico Macheda some years back.

Matuidi getting gangbanged inside the box is more worth a discussion.

nipple lawyer wants to bring Juve to court for sports fraud after yesterday's game. LOL
Apparently Santon and his girlfriend have been receiving death threats from Inter fans on social media.
what about inDa/nipples lip reading experts posting vids of Mazzoleni and Allegri talking about helping Juve? LOL In fact it was the 4th ref saying how much extra time should the ref give. lol :rolleyes:

and you want to know what's funny? Pecoraro want to bring these vids to the league. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PECORARO...THAT CUNT still has a job after the AA false phone conversation?
lmao, so typical.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
"Mazzari failing to get us into the Champions League, even now."
- FIF

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

edit: was intended for Serie-A thread but whatevs :)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
The entire Serie A want to Napoli to win. You can bank your house on four Napoli wins.
:lol2: Fiorentina? They'd rather lose to 10 goals to correct Napoli's goal difference so that we won't win the title.
Torino the same.
Sampdoria might give them a hard time but they wil eventually bend over
Crotone will be destroyed

Napoli is getting 12 points from their remaining games. We are losing to Inter and Roma, we will win against Bologna and draw to Verona

Napoli to win the title with 7 points difference
Yeah, Fiorentina, Torino and Sampdoria don't even need the points. Our only chance if we don't win all our matches, is Crotone to need a point in the last match to avoid relegation, so they will fight like lions :D
Nah, lets face it, we must win all remaining matches. I'd have trusted us doing it at other periods of the season, but right now we look wasted.
Really? Who will take away points to Napoli?? Torino? Sampdoria? Crotone?

If Fiore's players ain't under pressure of the fans to loose the game on purpose... There's no one who can beat them. Check the history games between Napoli against their rival.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
Napoli will win all the remaining matches, you can bet your house on it. They will lose on purpose. Remember Lazio vs Inter match where Lazio fans were rooting for Inter so Roma dont win title. Fiorentina and Torino will do the same to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their consequences is a blast of self confidence and a hand over the trophy.

Our consequence is unmotivation, resignation.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I always believed :stuckup:

This team are champions, Allegri is one of the GOAT, and the rest of Serie A psychologically crumbles when we show our metal.

We've played poorly for a majority of the season, and still, those of us who aren't perpetual pessimists constantly whining about everything negative could see we would win the title again from early on in the season. That in itself shows the unparalleled domination modern Juve wield over Italian football.

Barring really significant changes in playing and managerial staff, or a brutal injury crisis, we will continue to win scudetti for some time.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I wasn't wrong. Fiore was the only one who could take points away from Napoli.

What I saw yesterday of juve wasn't a good match. We went 2-1 down with 1 more player!!!
That can NEVER happen if you are the best team in the league and deserves the scudetto.

But guess what? Spaletti took out his best player and goal scorer. And gave Juve to make what they must have done 80' before.
Making look this victory as the best in the season which is not in my opinion.

This time... Once again we got fortune by our side.
Like Napoli did not with the red card of kulibally.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I always believed :stuckup:

This team are champions, Allegri is one of the GOAT, and the rest of Serie A psychologically crumbles when we show our metal.

We've played poorly for a majority of the season, and still, those of us who aren't perpetual pessimists constantly whining about everything negative could see we would win the title again from early on in the season. That in itself shows the unparalleled domination modern Juve wield over Italian football.

Barring really significant changes in playing and managerial staff, or a brutal injury crisis, we will continue to win scudetti for some time.
I really only recall the away leg of the Madrid game as being a match worth watching. I was always confident we can win ugly but to be honest this has been the most boring Juve season I have ever watched in terms of the quality of matches. The only entertaining part this season is being on our nerves about Napoli's results but the football itself has been a snoozefest.

We were never a super offensive team but man this season is a new low in ugly football. Leicester play more entertaining football.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
What a surprise that there hasn’t been any talk in the media about the clear penalty on Matuidi (Skriniar and Cancelo both fouling him) and Skriniar chopping down Higuain when he was clear on goal in the 90th minute.

Nope let’s only talk about Pjanic not receiving a second yellow card. Business as usual.
That one as clear as day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)