[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (9 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
How dare you question the article! It definitely knows what is maybe going to happen, if certain circumstances may happen at any time, and they definitely know what conte is maybe thinking of doing

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

You and your mates, eh?
:lol: Something like that. I'm not 'Jay' :D

- - - Updated - - -

My friend i'm from Cyprus i bet i could help you out with finding a decent place to watch the game.
Cool. I'm in the Paralimni area and do know it quite well, when I went before they did show calcio in some bars. It seems to be second only to PL football there.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We are the better side, but these fuckers have a tendency to come out very strong against us regardless. I'm starting to feel a bit .... dare I say it ...... :scared:

It would just be so typical, if they were to have the game of their lives against us right now.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
@Ragazza
is their a bar/cafe in milano were we can watch the match? and maybe a juve one too?
Tickets didn't work out for you then?

There are plenty of places to watch the game, but not sure if you'd be able to find one not dominated by interisti. There's a supporters club called "Gruppo Juventus Madunina" but I'm guessing most of those guys will be at the match.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We are the better side, but these $#@!ers have a tendency to come out very strong against us regardless. I'm starting to feel a bit .... dare I say it ...... :scared:

It would just be so typical, if they were to have the game of their lives against us right now.
Small team mentality.

I dont think we'll lose to them, we have Tevez and our players are all in great form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)