[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (3 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Well it's fine to celebrate if you're with your team's fans in the away end, that's why they separate them from the home fans. I was talking about those who sit by themselves surrounded by opposing fans (either by choice, or because they couldn't get away tickets), they have got to be inconspicuous otherwise they will attract negative attention.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The best way to describe our performance in this game is "Flat".

Maybe our minds were on Champions League? I really hope we don't put in too many more flat performances this season.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
7:26 minutes long highlights:
We actually created some good chances, despite Inter playing their best match defensively since Mourinho's departure. Apart from Vidal/s header-Isla's volley chance at the end of the match, we had one great chance in minute 58, where both Vidal and Vucinic fucked up with their movement. First Arturo didn't follow Tevez and didn't predict well where the pass will go. That prevented him from finding himself 1 on 1 with Handanovic. Just a couple of seconds later, Vucinic didn't follow Vidal and instead of going for the pass, he just stood there and waited for Vidal to pass the ball to his legs. That's @3:46 in the above link.
Pogba also had a 100% chance in the first half, but he shot the ball with his weaker foot.
First chance of the game missing there, that counter-attack in second minute I think, Tevez running on the left side but his pass is weak towards Pogba and Vucinic. Had we scored there we would have easily won the game.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
this is why i never bother going to away matches, whats the point sitting in the away end only to be there forced to sit in silence basically. Might as well be at home to watch it.
I've never ever been in an away section where you are "forced to sit in silence". Can you give some examples?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not a bad performance from Juve and a perfectly acceptable result, even if they did have the chances to win the game.

Juve played in a bolder fashion than I would have, but what really caused a problem was that Chiellini was getting too high up the pitch quite a lot, so Juve were getting themselves into situations that were reminiscent of what happened a lot when they were playing 4-3-3 - with Juve being caught with only Pirlo and the two central defenders behind the ball when it was lost, making counter-attacks from the opposition very dangerous.

In a similar vein, I thought that was a game where Marchisio was missed. Think his positioning and awareness would have allowed Juve to play in a safer, more controlled fashion than they did with Pogba in the team. May well have made Juve less likely to score, but think they would have been a more solid unit and harder to counter-attack against.

Think it would have looked for Juve's central midfielders to play a more responsible game and look for the penetrating forward runs to come more from the wing-backs for the most part. Inter's central defenders have looked pretty solid, but no-one is going to convince me Juve couldn't have forced errors from Jonathan (they got one error from him despite not really pressuring him through the game) and Nagatomo if they'd really gone after them.

Was easily Tevez's best game so far, even though it's the first one he didn't score in. Was just a shame that Vucinic played his poorest game of the season (wonder just how fit Vucinic was?) so Tevez was having to do it almost all by himself, which made it pretty tough against a well organised defence. That would also have allowed Juve to keep more of a presence deep in midfield and make it harder for Inter to break.

Not a bad result by any means, in my book. This was the sort of game - away to a confident, highly motivated team and between an international break and a CL game - that it would have been very easy for Juve to put in an indifferent display in and lose.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not a bad performance from Juve and a perfectly acceptable result, even if they did have the chances to win the game.

Juve played in a bolder fashion than I would have, but what really caused a problem was that Chiellini was getting too high up the pitch quite a lot, so Juve were getting themselves into situations that were reminiscent of what happened a lot when they were playing 4-3-3 - with Juve being caught with only Pirlo and the two central defenders behind the ball when it was lost, making counter-attacks from the opposition very dangerous.

In a similar vein, I thought that was a game where Marchisio was missed. Think his positioning and awareness would have allowed Juve to play in a safer, more controlled fashion than they did with Pogba in the team. May well have made Juve less likely to score, but think they would have been a more solid unit and harder to counter-attack against.

Think it would have looked for Juve's central midfielders to play a more responsible game and look for the penetrating forward runs to come more from the wing-backs for the most part. Inter's central defenders have looked pretty solid, but no-one is going to convince me Juve couldn't have forced errors from Jonathan (they got one error from him despite not really pressuring him through the game) and Nagatomo if they'd really gone after them.

Was easily Tevez's best game so far, even though it's the first one he didn't score in. Was just a shame that Vucinic played his poorest game of the season (wonder just how fit Vucinic was?) so Tevez was having to do it almost all by himself, which made it pretty tough against a well organised defence. That would also have allowed Juve to keep more of a presence deep in midfield and make it harder for Inter to break.

Not a bad result by any means, in my book. This was the sort of game - away to a confident, highly motivated team and between an international break and a CL game - that it would have been very easy for Juve to put in an indifferent display in and lose.
Agreed completely. Especially the bold part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)