[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

after this match,i am seriously concerned about that too :fero:
so its obvious now who is going to win the scudetto
not juve i am positive
juve goal was an offside
there was a penalty fro caligari
so as i said beofre a one goal difference win will be great but unfortunately we couldnt make it
lets hope we stick to the 2nd rank till the end to qualify directly to CL next year

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
After Appiah..( as usual )... the player i most unsastisfied is Zlatan... Del Piero should have come in for him.... when do he have to learn his sort of dribbling just dont sell in Serie A.... i am yet to see one defender fooled by his move...
he'll never learn, UNLESS he makes his dream come true, and that is Dribbling 11players on the field !

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Exactly, at least Del Piero makes our a attack a little more dynamic.
Oh please, just like in any other match we have been struggling in. He did not do anything for the last 15 minutes of this game, and he would not have been able to save us today.

Sep 14, 2003
So some of you are coming round to my thoughts about Appiah too. I'm sorry to say what i say about him, I was very exited when we signed him. The truth is, in every game I've seen him (many) he's been awful, poor ball control and can't pass.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zlatan lovers are blind idiots. He is hardly doing anything but playing crappy and **** our attacks up. He scores an easy goal, set up by all the others and WOOOW he is messiah and everyone worships him and put del Piero in the shadow (even if Zlatan played 89mins crappy football, he scores and is given 7pts from gazzetta and del Piero 4.5pts...) Everyone is so full of Shit! This is a curse, since we have no faith in Del Piero this shit is happening to us.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
oh yeah Real will cruch you.... cuz they are donig quite good difencively right now against Zaragoza Real.... 11 against 10 men... and they lead.... by two goals to one... what a score by real... I can not recall any of recent ....:D
hahahhaha

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Let Capello continue with Trezeguet and Zlatan. You'll all soon see that Trez & 2 big players like them can't work.

- Trez relies on assist is, he is no Shevchenko.
- Zlatan , too many tricks when he can shoot, it just doesn't work!

Trez was overly shit last year,
now everyone is sucking his dong...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
at this moment of time, Juve is no near the teams like Chelsea, Milan or Barca! I am also getting more scared every week looking forward to the CL match againt Real!

something has to happen!
Real Madrid seems to be a very scary proposition right now!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh please, just like in any other match we have been struggling in. He did not do anything for the last 15 minutes of this game, and he would not have been able to save us today.
i still insist that DP should play behind Zlatan and Trez...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Andy, would you say something that suit you for once, i know your better then this....Dp could had been better then these two walls !

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Sell:
-Legrottaglie
-Appiah
-Montero

buy:
-Pizarro
-Jankulovski
-qpihbdånäqjnw d qojwb
oqwhd åojqbäasbdöajsbd a

any ****ing one.. just a good backup defender!!!!!!! !!!!!!
-

treze

Jan 4, 2003
Lets play with 3 forwards, soon someone will get injured, then will play with 2, everyone is happy, and you can blame all of them if they can't score..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

That's not what I was implying, just saying that Del Piero would not have done worse than Zlatan and Trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)