[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Andy, would you say something that suit you for once, i know your better then this....Dp could had been better then these two walls !
Nonsense. He would have been poor just like in any other match we have been struggling in.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
post edited by kurvengeflüster

reason: offending content

I’m so angry right now at Juventus. We are playing like shit. We deserve to loose against Cagliari. We have to fight like hell to keep the ball between the players, even when there is no pressure on the ball holder. Its like the ball is made of soap. Appiah is giving away another goal, Zlatan is slow and playing like shit. Nedved is WAAAAAy out of form. Capello did the stupid, idiotic mistake of playing 2 walking sticks play upfront. It shouldve been Del Piero – Trezeguet in the beginning. Man im so angry right now. We are really working hard to give Milan the scudetto. We play like we want them to win the championship. No, lets face it. WE are not good enough to win the league. We have been too lucky and it has run out. Back to reality. We will come 2nd or 3rd this year.. What are Capello doing to Juventus!? What are we doing on practice? Our freekicks suck, just play with longballs, forwards are slow and dont know how to run... and we have no creative player on the pitch (Del Piero, who is really treated like garbage by Capello just sit on the bench and is not showed respect and they dont have faith in him  ) Man I’m so angry right now. I think I will stop watch Juventus for a while, since watching them is only making my heart stop beating. I will get ill if I watch them any more. Vacation from Juventus anno 2005 is what I need...I only get disappointed anyway. Stupid idiotic ****ING mistakes all the time. DAMN AAAARAGHHHHGHHGHRHHG!!!

We have given away too many points, and we would’ve needed them to win the championship. Milan will run us over and make us look like totaly moron idiots, retardic Juventus. Everyone will laugh at the so called “Mighty Juventus” who is outplayed by crappy teams and we can hardly score a goal, just some lucky goals... We can’t pass a ball to a player 5 metres infront of us and can only play longballs. All players are lazy, they cant run to give eachother...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

Sell:
-Appiah (stupid ass-n**ger who is really an awful idiotic retard mofo! I hate him ever since he joined Juventus, and I blame him for a lot of shit!)
-Legrottaglie (same as Appiah, but stupid white-boy:) )
-Montero (many errors, but has done great things, so he is forgiven. Should move or quit though)
u sall be banned from this forum now..!..

i really dont see why ppl give ONE single play the foult.. the hole team dident play well ok.. so stop it.. and its not capellos foult that the players dident play as they should.. and score more then they should.. and u dp lovers.. he was sub in and did NOTHING!!

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
Marek is ours.... I mean Milan.... he has just scored a first goal for our side...

Forza Grande Milan per sempre

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Sell:
-Appiah (stupid ass-nigger who is really an awful idiotic retard mofo! I hate him ever since he joined Juventus, and I blame him for a lot of shit!)
Thats unacceptable. Some fans here never sease to amaze me.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
I’m so angry right now at Juventus. We are playing like shit. We deserve to loose against Cagliari. We have to fight like hell to keep the ball between the players, even when there is no pressure on the ball holder. Its like the ball is made of soap. Appiah is giving away another goal, Zlatan is slow and playing like shit. Nedved is WAAAAAy out of form. Capello did the stupid, idiotic mistake of playing 2 walking sticks play upfront. It shouldve been Del Piero – Trezeguet in the beginning. Man im so angry right now. We are really working hard to give Milan the scudetto. We play like we want them to win the championship. No, lets face it. WE are not good enough to win the league. We have been too lucky and it has run out. Back to reality. We will come 2nd or 3rd this year.. What are Capello doing to Juventus!? What are we doing on practice? Our freekicks suck, just play with longballs, forwards are slow and dont know how to run... and we have no creative player on the pitch (Del Piero, who is really treated like garbage by Capello just sit on the bench and is not showed respect and they dont have faith in him  ) Man I’m so angry right now. I think I will stop watch Juventus for a while, since watching them is only making my heart stop beating. I will get ill if I watch them any more. Vacation from Juventus anno 2005 is what I need...I only get disappointed anyway. Stupid idiotic ****ING mistakes all the time. DAMN AAAARAGHHHHGHHGHRHHG!!!

We have given away too many points, and we would’ve needed them to win the championship. Milan will run us over and make us look like totaly moron idiots, retardic Juventus. Everyone will laugh at the so called “Mighty Juventus” who is outplayed by crappy teams and we can hardly score a goal, just some lucky goals... We can’t pass a ball to a player 5 metres infront of us and can only play longballs. All players are lazy, they cant run to give eachother...

Nah, It’s almost a personal crisis for me here man, I’m telling you. I’m depressed right now, even before the game, and I think I will call school and say I quit school. It’s hard for me there, and I feel bad about that, and after this sh1t, It feels even worse. I want to take next plane to Turin and break Zlatans neck and slice Capellos balls... AAARGH!

Sell:
-Appiah (stupid ass-nigger who is really an awful idiotic retard mofo! I hate him ever since he joined Juventus, and I blame him for a lot of shit!)
-Legrottaglie (same as Appiah, but stipid white-boy )
-Montero (many errors, but has done great things, so he is forgiven. Should move or quit though)
montero is fine, let him retire
but bring in new young n good defenders

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paid-off-Ref ] ++
Don´t diss Zlatan based on one game. He has kept our attack up on a decent level, Del Piero hasn´t had one good game.
yo paid off boyo, i can give you 50$ but would you please leave:)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Zlatan lovers are blind idiots. He is hardly doing anything but playing crappy and **** our attacks up. He scores an easy goal, set up by all the others and WOOOW he is messiah and everyone worships him and put del Piero in the shadow (even if Zlatan played 89mins crappy football, he scores and is given 7pts from gazzetta and del Piero 4.5pts...) Everyone is so full of Shit! This is a curse, since we have no faith in Del Piero this shit is happening to us.
agree on zlatan's poor form, but this is his first poor match, so be patient with him.....

agree on DP case, he should have played from the beginning today, Trezeguet was unfit for the match, and its good for his morale...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

u sall be banned from this forum now..!..

i really dont see why ppl give ONE single play the foult.. the hole team dident play well ok.. so stop it.. and its not capellos foult that the players dident play as they should.. and score more then they should.. and u dp lovers.. he was sub in and did NOTHING!!
Yes Kosova he did nothing for 15min, but Zlatan did Nothing as well for 94min :)....

arc

Mar 11, 2004
i dont like zlatan, i wasnt too excited when he join, he is overated n arrogant

trezegoal, cant blame him at all, he is unfit but why trezegoal cappello, dp should start

n for dp, i lost my faith in him even though i like/liked him a lot

Sep 14, 2003
I said after the Parma game that both Milan and Juve will drop points, Milan did last week, we did this week. It's pretty much how I expected it to go. Be calm and rational, I know it's hard after the game was virtually won.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)