[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

now you fell how Zalayeta feels everytime..:rolleyes:

face it man.. Del Piero is 3rd choice now..when Mutu comes he will be 4th....
what this has to do with what i said ! i don't care about Mutu honestly screw him:)

treze

Jan 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
maybe now u all can see that Zlatan really is a sucky player. He cant touch del Pieros class. He isnt a player who should play alongside woodenleg slow Trezeguet. We shoudlve started with:

Del Piero - Zlatan or Del Piero - Trezeguet FOR **** SAKE! stupid ass Capello!!!
I'm with you!

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
who says that Cappello is defensive coach... please recall last season when you were trashed in Stadio Olimpico by his ASR boyz.... :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I’m so angry right now at Juventus. We are playing like shit. We deserve to loose against Cagliari. We have to fight like hell to keep the ball between the players, even when there is no pressure on the ball holder. Its like the ball is made of soap. Appiah is giving away another goal, Zlatan is slow and playing like shit. Nedved is WAAAAAy out of form. Capello did the stupid, idiotic mistake of playing 2 walking sticks play upfront. It shouldve been Del Piero – Trezeguet in the beginning. Man im so angry right now. We are really working hard to give Milan the scudetto. We play like we want them to win the championship. No, lets face it. WE are not good enough to win the league. We have been too lucky and it has run out. Back to reality. We will come 2nd or 3rd this year.. What are Capello doing to Juventus!? What are we doing on practice? Our freekicks suck, just play with longballs, forwards are slow and dont know how to run... and we have no creative player on the pitch (Del Piero, who is really treated like garbage by Capello just sit on the bench and is not showed respect and they dont have faith in him :( ) Man I’m so angry right now. I think I will stop watch Juventus for a while, since watching them is only making my heart stop beating. I will get ill if I watch them any more. Vacation from Juventus anno 2005 is what I need...I only get disappointed anyway. Stupid idiotic ****ING mistakes all the time. DAMN AAAARAGHHHHGHHGHRHHG!!!

We have given away too many points, and we would’ve needed them to win the championship. Milan will run us over and make us look like totaly moron idiots, retardic Juventus. Everyone will laugh at the so called “Mighty Juventus” who is outplayed by crappy teams and we can hardly score a goal, just some lucky goals... We can’t pass a ball to a player 5 metres infront of us and can only play longballs. All players are lazy, they cant run to give eachother space...

Nah, It’s almost a personal crisis for me here man, I’m telling you. I’m depressed right now, even before the game, and I think I will call school and say I quit school. It’s hard for me there, and I feel bad about that, and after this sh1t, It feels even worse. I want to take next plane to Turin and break Zlatans neck and slice Capellos balls... AAARGH!

Sell:
-Appiah (stupid ass-n**ger who is really an awful idiotic retard mofo! I hate him ever since he joined Juventus, and I blame him for a lot of shit!)
-Legrottaglie (same as Appiah, but stupid white-boy:) )
-Montero (many errors, but has done great things, so he is forgiven. Should move or quit though)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
heres how i describe it:

1)Zlatan: poorest match for him, should have passed more rather than dribble.
2)Nedved: trying to do something but his age aint helping him
3)Appiah: I still dont understand how he replaced Davids
4)Trezeguet: wasnt fit for the match
5)Del piero: regarding the time he played i cant judge him, but he should have been running more...
6) Zambrotta: great handball :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Yeah he was pretty awful, if that was Del Piero, he'd be getting alot of shit for that performance.
Exactly, at least Del Piero makes our a attack a little more dynamic.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
After Appiah..( as usual )... the player i most unsastisfied is Zlatan... Del Piero should have come in for him.... when do he have to learn his sort of dribbling just dont sell in Serie A.... i am yet to see one defender fooled by his move...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)