[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Capello is so stubborn.

We should make Nedved touchable, and bench him sometimes and phase in Olivera(as we have no other players). Rotate these two players. Olivera will develop as a player and Nedved will be fresher.

That and ofcourse a new tactical system/formation!

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
You know what. Our players are overpaid cocksuckers that have no idea on how to score more than one goal. Our play is boring to watch, and as a Juve fan I must admit right now that I thank God when there is a AC Milan game on television because it´s so much more fun to watch. Fck 4-4-2, fck Del Piero you usless overpaid bastard, fck Appiah, and Nedved hang up your boots before you run slower than my grandmother.

And Capello, you should seriously consider psychosurgery on the players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rae ] ++
hahahahah congrats to all you guys... such a astonishing weekend I have ....

I thought that it would be a nother win by Il Gobbi when Emerson scored but then... a Jurasic Park showpiece form club of Sardinia side... named Zola.... came on the scene..... :D

and he scooooooooooooored ...MAGNIFICO GIANFRANCOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
we have a stand up comedian here guys, any tomatoes??

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

exactly man, our defense isnt as solid wht ppl think :frown:

We need others. IMO don't think Thuram and Canna can bear the burden alone. We still have about 25 games to go this season (if we progress in the CL), they may burn out, and the thought of that is... :yuck:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
1-1, just as i predicted... we suck so much. We will not win this championship. It's over, we are too boring and predictable, and our luck is out...

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
I don't think that you can blame Capello for all. I saw him outside and he was very angry the way Juve played!!!
And he will defenitly do something...
damn i don't care if he is angry, i am angry! it is his job to push the team forward (when we are not able anymore to defend a lead) to go for the 2nd goal! this is not the first time this season!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Capello is so stubborn.

We should make Nedved touchable, and bench him sometimes and phase in Olivera(as we have no other players). Rotate these two players. Olivera will develop as a player and Nedved will be fresher.

That and ofcourse a new tactical system/formation!
Agree !

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nori ] ++
I think we desperately need to buy (and sell)
then change the tactics and above all CApello (you smart idiot) hopefully will realize that alex needs to play. When he was (and is) in we look more dangerous and there is someone who bares the burden of organizing the attack
and that is why we did not score, created nothing(as i heard) and managed to let in an goal?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Putting Dp only for 15min, he only recieved 2 balls one of them was dangerous, so i don't think his name should be mention up there!

now you fell how Zalayeta feels everytime..:rolleyes:

face it man.. Del Piero is 3rd choice now..when Mutu comes he will be 4th....

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
Just one sentince for another disgrace!

FYCK THAT MOTHERFYCKING CAPELLO AND HIS DEFENDING STYLE!:fero:

I miss my man Lippi:down::down::down::down::down:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
maybe now u all can see that Zlatan really is a sucky player. He cant touch del Pieros class. He isnt a player who should play alongside woodenleg slow Trezeguet. We shoudlve started with:

Del Piero - Zlatan or Del Piero - Trezeguet FOR **** SAKE! stupid ass Capello!!!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Yes.Why not Oliveira?He is quite Impressive.And WHy DP in the last 13 minutes?
thats the reason i blame cappello

just to please all the dp lovers? man 1-0 lead aint mean no shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)