[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Romano

May 22, 2004
-----|---------FC-----------FC----------|-----
-----|----------------AM-----------------|-----
---LAM--------------CM---------------RAM---
-----------------------|-------------------------
----LD--------CF-----------CF---------RF-----
----------------------GK------------------------

We sould play like this, and the | are the directions in what the players need to walk :
FC = Del Piero
FC = Trezeguet
AM = Nedved
LAM = Olivera
CM/DM = Emerson
RAM = Camoranesi
LD = Zambrotta
CD = Cannavaro
CD = Thuram
RD = Zebina

Bench :
GK = Bonnefoi
CD = Tudor
CD = Pessoto
CM/DM = Blasi
RAM/LAM = Kapo
CF = Ibrahimovic
CF = Zalayeta

===

This is the Juventus I want to see.
Realy full attacking because we have the players that can attack very good.
Our defence is also very good, except if we deal with to much pressure. That's why we don't need to defend when we are leading 1-0, but continue attacking and search for more goals.
But to bad Capello can't/won't read this, because he loves to defend with Juventus, and I can't understand why we are playing defensively with 2 attackers.
It just doesn't make sence.
Like Milan : They always attack, they don't care if they are ahead or losing by 10 goeals, they still continue to attack.
That's what I want to see Juventus doing, that's the only way.
We have incredible strikers and a good midfield, but aren't using it like we should be.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
anyway, we are still on top, no big damage, but our current form wont win......

Moggi must bye some kind of rosicky or aimar in the near future...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

We sould play like this, and the | are the directions in what the players need to walk :
FC = Del Piero
FC = Trezeguet
AM = Nedved
LAM = Olivera
CM/DM = Emerson
RAM = Camoranesi
LD = Zambrotta
CD = Cannavaro
CD = Thuram
RD = Zebina

Bench :
GK = Bonnefoi
CD = Tudor
CD = Pessoto
CM/DM = Blasi
RAM/LAM = Kapo
CF = Ibrahimovic
CF = Zalayeta

===
put zlatan there and u have a great team :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

He is more correct than you on this subject.
Andy don't show me how jurk you are, am respecting you alot you know, but when you wanna say or talk something Logic then talk, when you can't i suggest you don't....

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

FC = Del Piero
FC = Trezeguet
AM = Nedved
LAM = Olivera
CM/DM = Emerson
RAM = Camoranesi
LD = Zambrotta
CD = Cannavaro
CD = Thuram
RD = Zebina

Bench :
GK = Bonnefoi
CD = Tudor
CD = Pessoto
CM/DM = Blasi
RAM/LAM = Kapo
CF = Ibrahimovic
CF = Zalayeta

===

This is the Juventus I want to see.
Realy full attacking because we have the players that can attack very good.
Our defence is also very good, except if we deal with to much pressure. That's why we don't need to defend when we are leading 1-0, but continue attacking and search for more goals.
But to bad Capello can't/won't read this, because he loves to defend with Juventus, and I can't understand why we are playing defensively with 2 attackers.
It just doesn't make sence.
Like Milan : They always attack, they don't care if they are ahead or losing by 10 goeals, they still continue to attack.
That's what I want to see Juventus doing, that's the only way.
We have incredible strikers and a good midfield, but aren't using it like we should be.

Crappy!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Andy don't show me how jurk you are, am respecting you alot you know, but when you wanna say or talk something Logic then talk, when you can't i suggest you don't....
I am a jurk for saying that Del Piero would not have helped us today? More like stating the obvious...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

agree on zlatan's poor form, but this is his first poor match, so be patient with him.....

agree on DP case, he should have played from the beginning today, Trezeguet was unfit for the match, and its good for his morale...
agree!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I Can not understand WHY??????? we bought Zlatan and sold miccoli and di vaio.Last year we had not problems in attack.With those players we would have wond 3-0

Dec 20, 2004
Dont insult Zlatan, just because he has 2 or 3 bad games. Im a huge zlatan fan, and trust me im not blind! Have you seen him in Ajax?? Now call me blind Go ahead. David Del Piero, you sir have not been following Zlatan at all! But yes i agree Zlatan played really bad tonight. Very good game by Zola! Again milan is right under us with 2 points! we mess up one more time and we're out. Because once Milan is first in the league, they're first forever! I dont know what were going to do again Real Madrid.

Dec 20, 2004
Dont insult Zlatan, just because he has 2 or 3 bad games. Im a huge zlatan fan, and trust me im not blind! Have you seen him in Ajax?? Now call me blind Go ahead. David Del Piero, you sir have not been following Zlatan at all! But yes i agree Zlatan played really bad tonight. Very good game by Zola! Again milan is right under us with 2 points! we mess up one more time and we're out. Because once Milan is first in the league, they're first forever! I dont know what were going to do again Real Madrid.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
i just dont understand how some of u lose confidence in zlatan's or other players abilities from one match.......

be realistic, its not winning 11, players have their ups and downs..

Deleted member 2609

What we are missing is width and a MF player with a creative spark, we had one called Maresca but we let him go as he was not needed...........ARrrgh, he would have died for that shirt and wanted to stay, Janko would have been perfect for the left hand side but we have let Milan have his services it seems. When will the Juve borad leran that the season is a gruelling long one and that we need a squad with depth. Appiah has been a waste since we bought him and the striker thing. I'm DP's biggest fan but 2 big men upfront can't work, Trez relies on assists :-( and nobody on our team appears to be able to provide hence the creative spark that is required from a MF or support striker. personally, I wish Lippi stayed on for another sesason in heignsight.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
The most boring players on the team are Blasi and Appiah, they are not Juve class and never will be. Blasi is a decent player but this is Juve we are talking about, and the word decent is not in our vocabulary.

Alrifght, neither Zlatan or Del Piero were crap today but Zlatan has got potential, Del Piero is all washed up.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan är Kung ] ++

Look man I don't blame Zlatan.I must admit that i did not see him in Ajax.I simply say that our attack last year was more effective

arc

Mar 11, 2004
our defensive is nth to be honest

zambo, he is nowhere near to the form he was 1 yr ago
canna is only great in our defense but he is old
thuram is ok, yet old ..
zebina, he is sh!t, i dont like him at all, he is ugly n can only be used as sub in team like juve, he was ok in the start just becoz the whole team was doing well ..
and look at our bench defenders, they fvck up everytime
thz god we bought emerson, he is THE REASON why we r still on TOP of the league

MOGGI !!!! MOGGI

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The problem is not Zaltan or Del Piero, wake up guys!

We were leading 1-0 and slacked off. Capello made the 1st mistake throwing Appiah(who suckes in the Coppa Italia) in and Appiah made the crucial error that lead to Zola's goal.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
i just dont understand how some of u lose confidence in zlatan's or other players abilities from one match.......

be realistic, its not winning 11, players have their ups and downs..
fully agree!

some ppl in here are just retarded..!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)