[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (1 Viewer)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #61
    If things continue the way Capello is dictating, I predict a 1 - 0 win for Cagliari. Considering Milan will beat the shit out of Inter, a four point lead will leave the race wide open after the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I say we'll beat Cagliari (will be hard, we'll play like crap, but still manage to win), and Inter WILL hurt Milan ;)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    Cagliari would concentrate on grabbing points in another four games rather than fight with Juve. Just remember last season Juve vs Parma match.
    Cagliari's next opponents are Ascoli, Parma, Udinese (the most importnant game) and Inter (last fixture of the season).
    Anyway we have to win and I'm pretty sure that we will celebrate 29th Scudetto after the game against Siena.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Lippi.am said:
    Cagliari would concentrate on grabbing points in another four games rather than fight with Juve. Just remember last season Juve vs Parma match.
    Cagliari's next opponents are Ascoli, Parma, Udinese (the most importnant game) and Inter (last fixture of the season).
    Anyway we have to win and I'm pretty sure that we will celebrate 29th Scudetto after the game against Siena.
    TBH they wouldnt need to fight with our current juve to win.. its all there for takings only a possible great goalkeeper can stop them :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    This is the first time I start a match thread.

Juventus travel to Cagliari to play the team in the Sant'Elia. Milan willbe playin their derby in Milano and the difference has dropped to seven points.

Will Juventus keep their usual approach to the game and start with the inept Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

Will this make the lead drop even to four points and leave the Scudetto race wide open in the last four stages?

Discuss.
    Don't you mean please talk??

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    we are doomed , we need 9 points to win the schudetto , i dont know how we will collect them with this poor form ??
    unless milan loose derby match and also later roma match

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    We'll get a draw again cos your useless attempts on goal will cost us dearly AGAIN!

You Overpaid Mercenaries!.........GO GET A JOB LIKE THE REST OF US!!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    We'll get a draw again cos your useless attempts on goal will cost us dearly AGAIN!

You Overpaid Mercenaries!.........GO GET A JOB LIKE THE REST OF US!!!!
    agreed :agree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    -------------Buffon------------
    Pess----Kovac---Canna----Zambo
    ----------Vieira-Enerson---------
    ------Camo-----------Nedved----
    ---------------------Del Piero
    -------------Zalayeta.

Thats my formation.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:
    -------------Buffon------------
    Pess----Kovac---Canna----Zambo
    ----------Vieira-Enerson---------
    ------Camo-----------Nedved----
    ---------------------Del Piero
    -------------Zalayeta.

Thats my formation.
    no thuram or trez?:S the french national team will be happy

nori

Jan 9, 2005
    I think we should play with this formation:

Buffon

Zambrotta KOvac Canna Chiellini

Camo Gianni Vieira Nedeved

Zala ALex

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    un altro alex said:
    no thuram or trez?:S the french national team will be happy

If David is fit, Sure I'll play him. If not I'd rather keep Zalayeta ahead of Ibra. I think Kovac is doing pretty good Job. So, I'll keep him so far.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Azzurri7 said:
    If David is fit, Sure I'll play him. If not I'd rather keep Zalayeta ahead of Ibra. I think Kovac is doing pretty good Job. So, I'll keep him so far.
    i would actually play ibra from the begining, if trezi isnt fit. Cuz his performances have been improving to his credit.Not substantially just baby steps i guess.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Holdon said:
    We won't win unless we get a clean sheet, I don't possibly see us scoring 2 goals.
    Same here. We're not getting more than 1 goal in this match, so there's a lot riding on our ability to get that goal while avoiding mistakes. Not an easy task, and Cagliari is in the dangerous part of the relegation battle zone.

And Milan is going to soooo own Inter. Inter is like the little brother who always gets picked on by his older brother, Milan. So Inter goes to the gym, takes karate, earns a blackbelt, starts splitting steel with his hands and head. Then later when Inter comes home and Milan calls him a wussy (as he always does), Inter strikes his pose to defend his honor and to kick Milan's ass once and for all. Milan just laughs it off, gives Inter an atomic wedgie, and locks him in the laundry closet.

And that's the story of Milan and Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)