[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
engonga said:
i excpect a 2-0 win
and who will score those goals ??? zlatan or dp ??:D
hope for a 0-0 draw
we are so pathatic , i cant see us winning any game now , remmember
trivisio???

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
m_elayyan said:
and who will score those goals ??? zlatan or dp ??:D
hope for a 0-0 draw
we are so pathatic , i cant see us winning any game now , remmember
trivisio???
before arsenal game i expected the 0-0,coz i know that in europe we are not capable even to create chances for scoring
but in italy,we create chances,we still able to threat the opponents so i cant see why we will not be able to win against calgiari.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Won't predict anything but just mention the fact that Cagliari will be motivated. Motivated as in fighting for their lives as they need every single point to stay up.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
3-0...to Juve

Zlatan played a good game against Fiorentina, so I'd play him..

I would experiment, atleast fot the opening 15-20 minutes with

DP-----Mutu

------Zlatan-----

Nedved------Camo

--------Vieira

Zambo---Canna---Thuram---Balzaretti

-----------Buffon

Ofcourse Cap wont be that aggresive so he'll put in 2 DM's and Zlatan - DP upfront...with Neddy and Camo on the wings...

I think we have run out of gas to wear out opponent's defense, we need more gung ho creativity.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
engonga said:
before arsenal game i expected the 0-0,coz i know that in europe we are not capable even to create chances for scoring
but in italy,we create chances,we still able to threat the opponents so i cant see why we will not be able to win against calgiari.
because we could not score against the last team in serie A (treviso)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
- vOnAm - said:
3-0...to Juve

Zlatan played a good game against Fiorentina, so I'd play him..

I would experiment, atleast fot the opening 15-20 minutes with

DP-----Mutu

------Zlatan-----

Nedved------Camo

--------Vieira

Zambo---Canna---Thuram---Balzaretti

-----------Buffon

Ofcourse Cap wont be that aggresive so he'll put in 2 DM's and Zlatan - DP upfront...with Neddy and Camo on the wings...

I think we have run out of gas to wear out opponent's defense, we need more gung ho creativity.
you are dreaming man.
I will go to work naked if juve won 3-0 :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
engonga said:
but we scored against fiorentina who is fourth
Milan lost to Lecce 1-0 , hmm with elayan's logic, they can't beat anyone or even score against anyone except Treviso, who stand at the botom of the table just right behind Lecce :cool:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
snoop said:
Milan lost to Lecce 1-0 , hmm with elayan's logic, they can't beat anyone or even score against anyone except Treviso, who stand at the botom of the table just right behind Lecce :cool:
it seems you dont understand my point which is
IF YOU CANT SCORE AND WIN AGAINST THE LAST TEAM IN SERIE A , DONT EXPECT TO WIN AT ALL

Narziss

Apr 8, 2006
No need to be overly pessimistic. Juve will win this game and lo scudetto will be secured.

Now, who will score the Juve goals, Trez, DP or even Ibra? It really doesn't matter just as long as Juve wins the match.
Personally, even if Ibra is one of my favorite players in the team I would bench him for this game. That is if Trez is fit for fight.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Treviso is 20 th, and Lecce is 19th..

we drew against Treviso, Milan lost against Lecce (without scoring). do you want me to say that in chinese?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
snoop said:

we drew against Treviso, Milan lost against Lecce (without scoring). do you want me to say that in chinese?

Mandarin Chinese for me please:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
snoop said:

Treviso是排名第20﹐ Lecce是排名第19
我們和Treviso打和﹐然而Milan輸給Lecce (並沒有進球)

There u go :D

Want me to write that in Cantonese :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)