[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (5 Viewers)

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002
I think it's good to bench Ibra for some matches. let this guy take a break, cool down and relax. he's been used so much that he's losing the feel of football.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok so we have all sat through the horror show that has been juventus the last few weeks and we are all equally disapointed at going out of the Cl so meekly. we are all worried about our complete lack of passion for the cause by certain team members and we are all concerned at our lack of ceativity causing a lack of goals.
however we need to turn the corner at some point and this should be the game where we find some form again, even a half-fit and low on confidence juve should have more than enough in the tank to take care of cagliari. hopefully we either see capello benching zlatan(wishful thinking i know) or....finally...zlatan will get his finger out,work for the team and start to play football. the longer we take to secure the title the more nerves will start to creep into play and that could be our worst enemy, so come on juve give us a decisive performance and settle a few nerves. lets get this title wrapped up and then look towards next season and the improvements we all know that this team needs to win the CL

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Hanaukyo said:
I think zlatan will score many goals.
well you gotta get it right eventually the law of averages suggests that if you say that before every game then you will be proved right sometime:oops:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
1- Ibra should rest for the remainder of the season unless needed.
2- Giannichedda should be used as a starter with either emerson or vieira.
2- Mutu should start atleast half of the remianing games.
3- Zebina should not be on the squad at all.
4- The use of 2 of the three: Zamrbotta, Chielini and Balzaretti.

Fullfilling the above notes, we should be fine.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I’m an optimist. I feel 99,9% sure of winning Lo Scudetto. We have a strong team. If you glance back at the season as a whole you will realise that we’ve been one of the best teams in Europe. Before the Milan game we managed to score in nothing short of ALL our games. Apart from our exit in the CL it has been a fantastic season. We are seven points ahead in the championship and we need to be calm and focused for the last 5 games. Yes, we faced a little bump on the road but we knew that was eventually gonna happen. Look at the teams we are compared to in strength: Milan, Barcelona and Chelsea. They all faced problems somewhere along the road. It’s normal.

Besides Super Del Piero is back to save us. There’s no way in hell I would say Cagliari is favourite to beat us! They are strong at home like the other island-team but we are Juventus and like someone else said in this thread: ´If we can’t beat Cagliari we don’t deserve Lo Scudetto’.

We need to forget last weeks disappointments and get back on the horse again, return to our previous stunning form. I predict a narrow win for us. 1-2. Del Piero and Zlatan one each.

My lineup:

Buffon

Zambrotta – Kovac – Cannavaro – Chiellini

Camoranesi – Vieira – Emerson – Nedved

Del Piero - Zlatan

Forza Juve!

Dec 26, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
1- Ibra should rest for the remainder of the season unless needed.
2- Giannichedda should be used as a starter with either emerson or vieira.
2- Mutu should start atleast half of the remianing games.
3- Zebina should not be on the squad at all.
4- The use of 2 of the three: Zamrbotta, Chielini and Balzaretti.

Fullfilling the above notes, we should be fine.

I don't think he is badly needed... our offside record is already flying high... and breaking the all time Serie A offside record is the only thing Zlatan might help in...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
he was injured in the viola match, but with the press silence am guessing the news r a bit harder to get

i dont think Inter would help us alot against Milan but i dont care about Milan right now. I just hope we could do well in this game.

suazo is a threat for calgiari and at this stage... we wont get any easy games at all.Every team will play against us to get a positive result

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)