[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
swag said:
Same here. We're not getting more than 1 goal in this match, so there's a lot riding on our ability to get that goal while avoiding mistakes. Not an easy task, and Cagliari is in the dangerous part of the relegation battle zone.

And Milan is going to soooo own Inter. Inter is like the little brother who always gets picked on by his older brother, Milan. So Inter goes to the gym, takes karate, earns a blackbelt, starts splitting steel with his hands and head. Then later when Inter comes home and Milan calls him a wussy (as he always does), Inter strikes his pose to defend his honor and to kick Milan's ass once and for all. Milan just laughs it off, gives Inter an atomic wedgie, and locks him in the laundry closet.

And that's the story of Milan and Inter.

:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #83
    Dominic said:
    Thuram is suspended anyway.
    It seems Kovac is getting a big share in the last phase of the season. I always wanted him to play a bigger role, hopefully this opportunistic situation will prove his worth and gets more playing time.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    It seems Kovac is getting a big share in the last phase of the season. I always wanted him to play a bigger role, hopefully this opportunistic situation will prove his worth and gets more playing time.
    Though it's kind of useless to finally phase him into the side now, as Kovac will probably not be playing for us next season. Kovac wants to leave the club.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #86
    Dominic said:
    Though it's kind of useless to finally phase him into the side now, as Kovac will probably not be playing for us next season. Kovac wants to leave the club.
    I never knew he wants to leave, and I hope he stays. With Thuram getting older, he should be the one starting more games, I think if he stays he will get a more important role.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #88
    Dominic said:
    Or the other way around; if he gets that more important role anytime soon, he will stay.
    Yesterday he was good, if he plays a good game on Sunday against Cagliari, this means he is starting to place a foot in the starting eleven. It was sort of silly from Capello to put on the bench all the time, what is wrong in rotating three players for two positions? It is as healthy as it sounds and it guarantees better fittness for a longer span of time. I don't know if Capello realizes hard-workers on the field or he just insists on his regular eleven.

I say Robert should stay and be in squad rotation.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    -------------Buffon------------
    Pess----Kovac---Canna----Zambo
    ----------Vieira-Enerson---------
    ------Camo-----------Nedved----
    ---------------------Del Piero
    -------------Zalayeta.

Thats my formation.
    na,I still prefer Zlatan to Zalayeta.

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
    Nov 6, 2005
    Guys, we shouldnt exepct too much after those SHITTY performances. :cry: even if cagliari is theoretically weaker than Juve we shoul be aware all the time. Milan is dangerous now and we have only 7 points advantage . I suppose Del Piero will lead Juve to the victory :D

Juventus-Roma 1-1
    Treviso-Juventus 0-0
    Juventus-Fiorentina 1-1
    Thats enough :pumpkin: Cagliari-Juventus 0-6 :D mark my words :rofl:
    3 goals by Zlatan and another Hattrick from Del Piero. Treze 4x assist

JOGA BONITO

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    gaspipe said:
    Guys, we shouldnt exepct too much after those SHITTY performances. :cry: even if cagliari is theoretically weaker than Juve we shoul be aware all the time. Milan is dangerous now and we have only 7 points advantage . I suppose Del Piero will lead Juve to the victory :D

Juventus-Roma 1-1
    Treviso-Juventus 0-0
    Juventus-Fiorentina 1-1
    Thats enough :pumpkin: Cagliari-Juventus 0-6 :D mark my words :rofl:
    3 goals by Zlatan and another Hattrick from Del Piero. Treze 4x assist

JOGA BONITO
    and at what point do you wake up?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    king Ale said:

Zalayeta still can finish better than Zlatan. Not to forget that he's able to control the ball in a better way. I don't see why doesn't he deserve a starting pole ahead of Zlatan. Zlatan isn't helping our team in anyway, why not to give Zalayeta a chance?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    king Ale said:
    You serious? I personally wouldnt start him at all he desrves the bench and rightly so we cant expect him to be in the line up and then say hmm wait will try him again next week he may be in better form. Best to give the guy some bench team to recollect his thoughts and visit the samaritans at the same time.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Familiar faces at the Sant’Elia

This Saturday’s game against Cagliari will see Juventus come up against a familiar figure in the opposition goal. Less than four months after his move to Sardinia, Antonio Chimenti will face his former team mates hoping to continue the good run of form that has seen the rossoblu concede only five goals since the end of February. The match will also provide Zebina with the chance to play against his old side, the Frenchman having represented Cagliari 58 times between 1998-2000.

juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)