[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus [02/09/2007] (2 Viewers)

Soldatino

You're an asshole wearing Juve blinkers.

Against Parma Zebina pushed the man. Today Legro and Zebina were holding and pulling the players. Those are penalties. The only one which wasn't a penalty was Chiellini's tackle and the refs did the right thing and changed that decision.

Learn football son.
And you are an Interista who is too busy getting bummed by Materazzi while giving a blowjob to your dad...

Heck why not be a complete 5 year old and start insulting people...

Shut up now and go stick your thumb up your arse

Thegodfather

Aug 4, 2005
My ratings:

Buffon - 8
Zebina - 2
Andrade - 5
Criscito - 5
Chiellini - 6.5
Salihamidzic - 6
Almiron - 4
Zanetti - 6.5
Nedved - 5
Del Piero - 5
Trezeguet - 5

Legrottaglie - 4
Camoranesi - 7.5
Nocerino - NR

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
You're an asshole wearing Juve blinkers.

Against Parma Zebina pushed the man. Today Legro and Zebina were holding and pulling the players. Those are penalties. The only one which wasn't a penalty was Chiellini's tackle and the refs did the right thing and changed that decision.

Learn football son.
what happened there ?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
It was awful performance by our players, but we looked heavy footed, especially Almiron and Nedved, so it is hard to tell whether this game is a trend or just mere one-off day. Important thing is that we won the game and we got 3 points. We will be all right at the end of season, and if we keeping getting results by January, I think we get can get two enforcement, one midfield, and one defence, to push our title challenge.

As for the referee, he had a shocker. Matri dived; penalty. Another player dived; penalty. Well I can understand Zebina's one, that is givable, but Legro's one, my words, if he thinks Legro was the only one pushing then ref is blind. Matri was backing in, backing in, backing in - a clear foul which ref should have blown three times - and when Legro had enough of it and give little pull, bang, penalty. But at least he didnt just penalize us. After making the game 2-2, he felt so bad, that (1) he had to sent off totally innocent Del Grosso. Then he sees fanthom foul to award free-kick outside the box, which ultimately led to the winner.

And regarding players. Foggia is seriously good good player. He was quite easily the best player on the pitch, and I wonder if we can prise him away from Milan via Lazio's half. Foggia is def. some we should look at as Nedved's and Del Piero's replacement. And as bad as our defence has been, I think our two central partnership was equally worse. Zanetti couldnt pass anything more than 3 meters. Almiron didnt run a single bit in the second half. And we should make a rule; thou shall not play Legro. Foggia ate him for breakfast, lunch and dinner since he came on.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Football Italia
On the post-match show the people in the studio said Collina did it in 2000....

And you are an Interista who is too busy getting bummed by Materazzi while giving a blowjob to your dad...

This man is an idiot. Let's ban him. :tup:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
what happened there ?
Chiellini tackled correctly and got the ball, but the ref awared a penalty to cagliari. Chiellini went completely mad, which was very amusing to see :D. Buffon had to constrain him and put his hand over Chiellini's mouth :D. In the end, the linesmen corrected the ref's decision and the penatly decision was changed to a corner kick.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

I'm a Juve supporter but an intelligent one unlike you. I actually see what's happening and view it objectively. It's funny how around here when you're objective and can accept when Juve were wrong they call you an Inter fan.

Next thing you'll be saying we deserved to win today when Cagliari were so much better than us.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
On the post-match show the people in the studio said Collina did it in 2000....

This man is an idiot. Let's ban him. :tup:
Collina one was probably match involving Roma. I cant remember the opposition but I was something like Vicenza or Venezia, I am not too sure though.

With Roma down 1-0 heading into injury time, Collina saw two penalties to win the game 2-1. One of them was good, but the other was complete bogus IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)