[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus [02/09/2007] (1 Viewer)

Soldatino

I'm a Juve supporter but an intelligent one unlike you. I actually see what's happening and view it objectively. It's funny how around here when you're objective and can accept when Juve were wrong they call you an Inter fan.

Next thing you'll be saying we deserved to win today when Cagliari were so much better than us.
Intelligent? Calling if it was a pen or not makes you intelligent? Do you even know the meaning of the words you use?

No the three pens were not penalties, even the third since the Cagliari player was pushing and pulling Zebina...

Also if you had an ounce of credibility you would also coment on the fact that the ref would not give a decision to the Juve players and kept booking them for nothing..

But why do I even bother, it's obvious you need an eye exam as well as an anal one since Materazzi as I said it's been busy today.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Chiellini made a tackle and only touched the ball, and the ref gave a penalty, a decision which was called off from the assistant.
Chiellini tackled correctly and got the ball, but the ref awared a penalty to cagliari. Chiellini went completely mad, which was very amusing to see :D. Buffon had to constrain him and put his hand over Chiellini's mouth :D. In the end, the linesmen corrected the ref's decision and the penatly decision was changed to a corner kick.
thanks
gotta love chiellini :D

so for real, that ref actually gave 3 penals against us ? He better never meets moggi.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Intelligent? Calling if it was a pen or not makes you intelligent? Do you even know the meaning of the words you use?

No the three pens were not penalties, even the third since the Cagliari player was pushing and pulling Zebina...

Also if you had an ounce of credibility you would also coment on the fact that the ref would not give a decision to the Juve players and kept booking them for nothing..

But why do I even bother, it's obvious you need an eye exam as well as an anal one since Materazzi as I said it's been busy today.
Uh, I said I was intelligent. Never once said that was directly related to the penalty calls so don't put words in my mouth. Dumbass.

You're clearly biased. Legrottaglie had his hands all over the guy and Zebina did the same thing. Next thing you'll say Del Grosso deserved to be sent off. He got his second yellow for practically nothing.

Really don't know why you bother.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I just caught the last second of the replay the first time they showed it, and I thought it was a ballboy. That really would've been bad :D

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Truly one of the worst the referees i've ever seen,and i've seen plenty of bad refs,this ref was also so amateur..But who cares,a win is a win although we were horrible at the back..
Forza Juve, Camo was my man of the match along with Zanetti and Chiellini..Eventhough Buffon made that incredible save,i still thought he should've not let the first penalty in..

Congrats again Mr Ranieri..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He was a steward who I think told him vaffanculo...I would have slapped the fat git as well
If Zebina was an Inter player you would say he should be banned.

Zebina is a cunt to try to slap a camera man and he only had himself to blame for the situation which he found himself in. Disgusting player.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I've seen more-entertaining calls in youth games. Once I fouled a kid, but the referee let me play advantage because i had the ball, then he gave me a yellow card for the foul after the ball went out. :lol2:

Soldatino

Uh, I said I was intelligent. Never once said that was directly related to the penalty calls so don't put words in my mouth. Dumbass.

You're clearly biased. Legrottaglie had his hands all over the guy and Zebina did the same thing. Next thing you'll say Del Grosso deserved to be sent off. He got his second yellow for practically nothing.

Really don't know why you bother.
And you being intelligent is relevant how...not that anyone here actually believes that...

What I believe is that you are about 14 inter fan whose eyesight is suffering from playing too many video games...now if you don't have anything intersting to say be quite and go watch cricket since apparently this sport is too violent..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)