[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus [02/09/2007] (2 Viewers)

Soldatino

remember this asshole.. bad ref... a wrong call of pens in 69mins.. the linesman can do even better den him..
I said to my bro after the second foul ''Watch this idiot, he will destroy this match''

Unfortunetly I was right and this moron is obviously corrupt and Inter should go to Serie B....blablabla

But hey nothing will be said as long as it's not Juve

May 22, 2007
Buffon - 8 - Our best player? Maybe. Had an amazing save and the only part of the defense who is actually defending.

Chiellini - 7.5 - Stroppy boy. Gave us the first goal and scored the second.

Criscito - 5 - Nothing really much to say after seeing him do next to nothing.

Andrade - 5 - All he did was get in the way of the ball, hardly a defender.

Zebina - 2 - Shocking. Should be loaned out now.

Nedved - 4.5 - Didn't look at full fitness imo, needed to take off earlier.

Almiron - 4 - Walked the game, made sloppy passes, not useful like in midweek.

Zanetti - 5.5 - Better then Almiron and he actually did something, tackled.

Brazzo - 6 - Best first half player, had pace to get it upfield.

Del Piero - 5 - Average to what he can do.

Trez - 5 - I didn't see him mostly.

Legro - 3 - Boumsong is disguise.

Camo - 7.5 - If only he started...

Nocerino - ??? - can't rate him tbf.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
BUFFON IS THE BEST PLAYER...

Ok I don't have enough time to right a full report but here you go few vital points:

- Wrong decision from Ranieri to keep on Almiron. We were playing 10 men for almost all the match till Zebina got his red and we started to play with 9 players. Almiron was simply not there.
- Buffon is the greatest..
- When having players like Camo, Trezeguet, Nedved and Del Piero.. Even if they are out of form they can still score. Trezegeut was invisible but from a slim chance he scored.
- Buffon is amazing..
- Camoranesi is one of the most creative midfielders in the world..
- Did I mention that buffon is the best?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My ratings:

Buffon - 7
Zebina - 4
Andrade - 5.5
Criscito - 5
Chiellini - 6
Salihamidzic - 5.5
Almiron - 5
Zanetti - 6.5
Nedved - 4.5
Del Piero - 6
Trezeguet - 6

Legrottaglie - 5
Camoranesi - 7
Nocerino - NR

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Dunt blame the ref ..the penalties was good calls..and Chielini's last ditch tackle was not a penalty..lucky the assisstant realized it. The defense was a shamble...Legro,Zebina,Criscito nothing changed. Camo was awesome ...his crosses was pin point ...its big plus to have him back.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I would have loved to see Tiago and Palladino,but this wasn't the game to come in for them,unfortunately.
In 2 weeks we play against Udinese,who got trashed by Napoli 5-0. It will be a tough game,they will be extra motivated to make up their embarassing lost.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
BUFFON IS THE BEST PLAYER...

Ok I don't have enough time to right a full report but here you go few vital points:

- Wrong decision from Ranieri to keep on Almiron. We were playing 10 men for almost all the match till Zebina got his red and we started to play with 9 players. Almiron was simply not there.
- Buffon is the greatest..
- When having players like Camo, Trezeguet, Nedved and Del Piero.. Even if they are out of form they can still score. Trezegeut was invisible but from a slim chance he scored.
- Buffon is amazing..
- Camoranesi is one of the most creative midfielders in the world..
- Did I mention that buffon is the best?

Yes, you did. Three times actually. :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
What? Are you blind?

At least two of them were never penalties, the third could have gone either way since the forward was pulling Zebina prior to that..

Check your eyes son...
You're an asshole wearing Juve blinkers.

Against Parma Zebina pushed the man. Today Legro and Zebina were holding and pulling the players. Those are penalties. The only one which wasn't a penalty was Chiellini's tackle and the refs did the right thing and changed that decision.

Learn football son.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would have loved to see Tiago and Palladino,but this wasn't the game to come in for them,unfortunately.
In 2 weeks we play against Udinese,who got trashed by Napoli 5-0. It will be a tough game,they will be extra motivated to make up their embarassing lost.
Two losses in a row for Udinese and two lucky wins in a row for us; it's a critical game.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I said to my bro after the second foul ''Watch this idiot, he will destroy this match''

Unfortunetly I was right and this moron is obviously corrupt and Inter should go to Serie B....blablabla

But hey nothing will be said as long as it's not Juve
Wow, you're an idiot.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Tuttosport
It will be a spectacular Juve
Ranieri’s promise: 'We are only 10 per cent of our real strength’

we sure did play today like we are playing with 10 percent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)