[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus [02/09/2007] (7 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
That was a very poor performance by our old lady,we really played like one.But then again after Camoranesi came in things changed a bit in the positive way and we managed to win luckily 2-3.Mom is Foggia imo. Best player from Juve was Camoranesi. I think when Legrottaglie came in things went worse,but still we won and that matters. 3 points are 3 points:). And one more thing: F*ck you ref!
Agree. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
What a game. We played very poor and were very lucky to win here. Here's my ratings:

Buffon [8] - What a goalkeeper. He made some miracle saves on Cagliari players and saved us a numerous times.

Zebina [4] - Poor match from Zebina. A foul that resulted in a penalty and a red card.

Andrade [5.5] - Didn't do anything special but didn't make any crucial mistakes either.

Criscito [5] - He had a lot of troubles with that Cagliari striker, don't remember his name right now. Wasn't good in the air either.

Chiellini [5.5] - He was very nervous today and was lucky not to get a red card when the ref awarded that penalty (which was later called off). Great goal in the end.

Brazzo [5.5] - A lot of passes wasted, and didn't have much runs on the right either. Let's just hope his injury isn't serious.

Almiron [5.5] - Sometimes I was wondering where the hell was Almiron. It just wasn't his day.

Zanetti [6] - He at least tried to do something. Some tackles, and some good passes. Silly yellow card though.

Nedved [6] - He is 35 but plays like he was 25. He was all over the pitch, but like all our players, did nothing special.

Trezeguet [6] - He was nowhere today, but in his first and only chance, he scored and that's what makes him a great striker.

Del Piero [6] - Scored a goal (all the merits go to Camoranesi though) and got a foul from which we scored the winning goal. Incredible miss in the end of the first half though.

Subs:

Legrottaglie [5] : A foul that resulted in a penalty. Not the best of starts in the new season for Legro.

Camoranesi [7] : Damn I'm glad he's back. Two assists (the first one should've been his goal though). Perfect crosses and perfect passes.

Nocerino : No rating.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
I hope we have some special agreement with Palermo, because the price for Miccoli was to low. I hope that we will see Barzagli in Juve shirt next year.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
What a horrible performance from Juve. Good result though.

One thing I just have to say, I can't understand why for the love of God, not just with Juve but in all Italian football, why the fuck do defenders feel the need to hold onto players? FFS it's just plain retarded. We nearly dropped points today because of two idiotic plays by Legro and Zebina. Keep your hands off the fucking guy.

Zebina is an idiot and I hope he never plays for us again. What an asshole.
Exactly! Keep your hands to yourselves. I hope to never see Zebina in Juve again. Am sure he will get a lengthy ban for slapping the official on his way out after the red card.
As for the game - Did we just bring back Capello or what? Mad ref, terrible Juve & a wastefull Cagliari.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The International break will help us get our selves together because we were really bad today. We were bad and our opponent was a weak opponent who was much stronger than us on the pitch. Much much stronger!

The first half we did basically nothing except a chance engineered, created and executed by Del Piero alone. Our defense was clueless, our midfield was absent and thus our forward line invisible. One was waiting for the second half to see some changes for the better but I was surprised to see a much better Cagliari.

The game took a weird change after Camo replaced the injured Salihamidzic who was able to feed Trezeguet to break the deadlock. Two penalties for Cagliari, two red cards and some sublime performance by Camoranesi who took the game on his shoulders.

Chiellini and Camoranesi were our best players where Almiron was our lamest.

I would give Camoranesi the MoM title.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Gigi: "They can change our board, they can change anything they want but WE'RE STILL THE BEST!!!"

Gigi: "Two pk's can be given to Juve but when they are in our favor don't bust our balls because of it."

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Apart from the two penalties:
-Lots of offsides against us(many of them were wrong decisions).
-Lots of pass interceptions by Cagliari.
-Lots of long useless passes (especially Zebina).
-No one to kill their attacks, mostly.
-On the other side Gigi (Man of the match) was AMAZING today. he almost got a penalty and a few marvelous saves.

We were lucky this time, may not be as lucky next time.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I just wonder why the hell Zebina slapped that man.

Btw. Zalayeta scored two goals and Blasi also did his job (got a yellow card) :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That must've been one of the craziest matches i've ever seen. We really stunk, but it was one hell of a match. The press is going to have a field day with the referee.

Buffon 7.5
Kept us alive

Zebina 4.5
Where is his head? Too fiery. Long-time ban for that slap of his?

Andrade 5.5
Not as bad as the rest of the defence, but that isn't saying much.

Criscito 5
Really looked like a schoolboy out there today

(Legrottaglie 5)
His replacement wasn't any better

Chiellini 5.5
Mixed the very good(his outburst :D and his goal), with the very bad. In the two previous matches he was the epitomy of solid, today he was continuesly skinned.

Salihamidzic 5.5
Decent, but did not bring enough.

(Camoranesi 7.5)
Created all the goals, three assist. Enough said.

Almiron 5
What happened to the pre-season Almiron?

Zanetti 6.5
Only player capable of defence and also had to take Almiron's role upon himself.

Nedved 4
Where was his head?

Del Piero 5
Made a crucial goal, but other than that, did nothing right.

Trezeguet 6
One of the few, who was himself.

Ranieri 5
It certainly was a football show as he promised, but not the one he would have imagined I presume.

Soldatino

Almiron doesn't deserve anything other than a big 1.

Criscito too timid and out of position...Zebina too erratic..

As I said before Camoranesi is essential to this team and Tiago needs to play instead of Almiron..who is too slow and doesn't really contribute to anything, defensively or attacking wise.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The International break will help us get our selves together because we were really bad today. We were bad and our opponent was a weak opponent who was much stronger than us on the pitch. Much much stronger!

The first half we did basically nothing except a chance engineered, created and executed by Del Piero alone. Our defense was clueless, our midfield was absent and thus our forward line invisible. One was waiting for the second half to see some changes for the better but I was surprised to see a much better Cagliari.

The game took a weird change after Camo replaced the injured Salihamidzic who was able to feed Trezeguet to break the deadlock. Two penalties for Cagliari, two red cards and some sublime performance by Camoranesi who took the game on his shoulders.

Chiellini and Camoranesi were our best players where Almiron was our lamest.

I would give Camoranesi the MoM title.
True, although MoM should really go to Foggia. We were owned out there today. The positive thing is that we have the 3 points even though we sucked so bad.

Soldatino

It's only 3 pens and all of them were correct calls. Don't blame the refs for Zebina's lack of a brain.
What? Are you blind?

At least two of them were never penalties, the third could have gone either way since the forward was pulling Zebina prior to that..

Check your eyes son...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Anyone who thinks that those weren't penalties, is either blind or very stupid. It's not ref's fault our defence had no clue what to do today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)