[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus [02/09/2007] (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
And you being intelligent is relevant how...not that anyone here actually believes that...

What I believe is that you are about 14 inter fan whose eyesight is suffering from playing too many video games...now if you don't have anything intersting to say be quite and go watch cricket since apparently this sport is too violent..
I love how you argued your points there. Well done.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And you being intelligent is relevant how...not that anyone here actually believes that...

What I believe is that you are about 14 inter fan whose eyesight is suffering from playing too many video games...now if you don't have anything intersting to say be quite and go watch cricket since apparently this sport is too violent..
If you call anyone an Inter fan one more time I will make sure you will never post on this site ever again. Do I make myself clear?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
It was awful performance by our players, but we looked heavy footed, especially Almiron and Nedved, so it is hard to tell whether this game is a trend or just mere one-off day. Important thing is that we won the game and we got 3 points. We will be all right at the end of season, and if we keeping getting results by January, I think we get can get two enforcement, one midfield, and one defence, to push our title challenge.

As for the referee, he had a shocker. Matri dived; penalty. Another player dived; penalty. Well I can understand Zebina's one, that is givable, but Legro's one, my words, if he thinks Legro was the only one pushing then ref is blind. Matri was backing in, backing in, backing in - a clear foul which ref should have blown three times - and when Legro had enough of it and give little pull, bang, penalty. But at least he didnt just penalize us. After making the game 2-2, he felt so bad, that (1) he had to sent off totally innocent Del Grosso. Then he sees fanthom foul to award free-kick outside the box, which ultimately led to the winner.

And regarding players. Foggia is seriously good good player. He was quite easily the best player on the pitch, and I wonder if we can prise him away from Milan via Lazio's half. Foggia is def. some we should look at as Nedved's and Del Piero's replacement. And as bad as our defence has been, I think our two central partnership was equally worse. Zanetti couldnt pass anything more than 3 meters. Almiron didnt run a single bit in the second half. And we should make a rule; thou shall not play Legro. Foggia ate him for breakfast, lunch and dinner since he came on.
Actually Foggia is fully owned by Lazio as part of the Oddo deal. I wonder why Lazio loaned him out to Cagliari, and he is one of the players I really wanted.

And Buffon saved our asses again, no wonder he is the best goalkeeper in the world

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
That comment is almost laughable.
03/04 he was fucking miserable, but so was everyone else

04/05 he was good...but in patches

05/06 he scored some goals but really never played because of zlatan

06/07 he was good...but it was serie b

07/08 so far he's been useless... other than his wonderous performance today :shifty:

Soldatino

If you call anyone an Inter fan one more time I will make sure you will never post on this site ever again. Do I make myself clear?
I'm sorry m8 I see you are too busy thinking you actually have some power by being a mod

Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..

and yes you are a cunt....

P.S plenty of ways to post in this site again..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I'm sorry m8 I see you are too busy thinking you actually have some power by being a mod

Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..

And you are a idiot who thinks he knows everything.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..

Plenty of ways not to let you post in this site again.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
03/04 he was fucking miserable, but so was everyone else

04/05 he was good...but in patches

05/06 he scored some goals but really never played because of zlatan

06/07 he was good...but it was serie b

07/08 so far he's been useless... other than his wonderous performance today :shifty:

He struggled with injuries in 03/04.

He was good in 04/05 as you said.

He was good again in 05/06, scoring more goals than Zlatan even though Zlatan played more.

He was good in 06/07.

You made the 5 year comment before this season started so don't even think about bringing up this year, which is only 2 games long so far. That's just retarded.

Where are the 5 years? Where are they? He was bad in 98-99 and 99-00. That is it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..
Inter fan..

:rofl:

Another idiot bites the dust.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Ok, some left-footed defender scored a free-kick for us...who the hell was it?

It may have been in coppa or pre-season, i guess.
Bojinov scored one with his left in Serie B. Other than that, we've had no left footed FK goals for quite a while.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Uh, I said I was intelligent. Never once said that was directly related to the penalty calls so don't put words in my mouth. Dumbass.

You're clearly biased. Legrottaglie had his hands all over the guy and Zebina did the same thing. Next thing you'll say Del Grosso deserved to be sent off. He got his second yellow for practically nothing.

Really don't know why you bother.
First one almost surely not a penalty. Matri was backing in 3 times via his motion. You cant say when attackers uses his body, its being physical, when defenders retaliates in return, its penalty. That would be a clear double standard. Its was a case half dozen to the other in field, where referee gives the call depending on who started the incident initially. But nobody gives those around penalty box, because once you start calling Legro's "foul" then you end up with 6-7.

My interpretation is that referee gave that call, because he suspected David Trezeguet was in off-side position (which replays show he clearly was not). Thus referee basically, from his perspective, gave a benefit of doubt to Juve. So when Matri incidence arose, referee had to equal to scores, by not looking at the incident on its own, i.e. who started tugging and pulling, which Matri did, but in relation how he managed initially. But he soon realized he made a mistake, because there were bunch of Juve players going crazy, and that is pretty good indication that you as a ref made a mistake.

Zebina one has more meat into it, when it comes down to penalty decision. It was clearly foul. But if you call those, then, again, you have to call penalty all the time, which referee won't because they dont want match to be decided by penalites. But you cant ignore some fouls, and recognize some, hence you rarely seen those given. But in this case, at least, Zebina was sole offender, so if referee thinks the contact was above normal, then he had rights to give it. But players all knew that new Argentinian boy dived, so afterwards, not only you had mad Juve players, but Juve players diving at slightest of touches knowng referee will fall for it everytime. Sure enough, he gave red to Del Grosso, when nothing malicious happend, and free-kick involving Del Piero, if anythingelse, Ale gave Bianco defender a slight nudge on the back to win the ball, and having been dispossessed simply run into him.

Ref just had terrible for both sides, and in the end, Cagliari is a bit more unfortunate not because refereeing decisions, but the fact that Juve created nothing, and yet decisive forwards who can decide the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)