[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (5 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think I was at the last game we played against bari. Serie B away game? I got hasselled and almost beaten the shit out of by Bari ultras those bastards.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Oh, is your family Pugliese?
Yeah. Was up there visiting my Aunt, she lived close to the station so I put on my Juve scarf and kicked off for a thrashing. Before the game, I was literally surrounded in Bari fans heckling abuse at me. I thought I was gonna die, so I'm like I may as well go out fighting. I start swearing my ass off in english at the top of my lungs 'you bari cunts aren't gonna take me alive I'll fucking raappe youuu!' They had no fucking clue, I got so many concerned looks for guys who a second ago were about to fucking kill me. I start kicking and punching air and these fuckers part like the red sea! I walked right out of a fight, by trying to fight. Eh I guess they knew I was a tourist seeing as I was speaking english and decided to let me go for some very strange reason.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Yeah. Was up there visiting my Aunt, she lived close to the station so I put on my Juve scarf and kicked off for a thrashing. Before the game, I was literally surrounded in Bari fans heckling abuse at me. I thought I was gonna die, so I'm like I may as well go out fighting. I start swearing my ass off in english at the top of my lungs 'you bari cunts aren't gonna take me alive I'll fucking raappe youuu!' They had no fucking clue, I got so many concerned looks for guys who a second ago were about to fucking kill me. I start kicking and punching air and these fuckers part like the red sea! I walked right out of a fight, by trying to fight. Eh I guess they knew I was a tourist seeing as I was speaking english and decided to let me go for some very strange reason.
:lol:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That is not a lie. I'll get testemonies from all by cousins who by the way weren't in there ready to brawl with me, but claimed they were calling an ambulance (which in hinesight seems more like a joke).

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You're lucky they didn't place your accent as a UK one man, you'd have been knifed.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
You're lucky they didn't place your accent as a UK one man, you'd have been knifed.
The way I was saying it, it wouldn't have made sense to anyone even english speaking. But for sure, those guys don't mess around. It was weird to see it up front. You hear so many stories but never properly see it. As soon as they saw one guy alone with a Juve scarf, bang, surrounded.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah be careful, if you ever go stick to the big packs of Juventus fans. I went for a wander to grab a bite to eat, could have been the stupidest and last thing I ever did. But I gotta say I had fun watching those pussies faces when I chucked a spastic and went all out at them.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
That's crazy shit man. Respect. :beer:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There is never going to be the feeling of hatred towards a foreign Juve fan as there would be to one born and bred in Bari.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)