[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (3 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Asif, what the hell are you talking about?

If only we had lost that stupid Bari game. At least then Ciro would have been fired right now, just like a lot of people mentioned before the weekend.

Oh wait...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icεmαή;2272745 said:
I agree. What I don't agree with is hoping that Juve lose this match. Regardless of the result I feel Ciro will be fired if we are able to find a good replacement.
to be honest i agree with asif, look guys losing will only put us what? 10 9 points behind? and perhaps lose 3rd spot?

a win here will not assure ciro's job, he isnt gone now he either wont be at all this year or they are to yet find a replacement, or perhaps have for christmas.

the board would have made their decision by now regardless of catania.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
icεmαή;2272712 said:
Do you know for a fact that we will win something if we lose to Catania? Do you know for a fact that Ciro will be sacked if we lose to Catania? What you are doing is assumptions too my dear friend. So stop patronizing me.

And I didn't say we'll lose CL spot because Ciro leaves, because we would have lost 3 valuable points to the weakest team in Serie A.
we arent winning win Ciro as coach, and things are going from pretty bad to worse...there is no assumption there

to be honest i agree with asif, look guys losing will only put us what? 10 9 points behind? and perhaps lose 3rd spot?

a win here will not assure ciro's job, he isnt gone now he either wont be at all this year or they are to yet find a replacement, or perhaps have for christmas.

the board would have made their decision by now regardless of catania.
I disagree, because with the losses we've had, and the way we've played, he should already be gone

they are looking for any bright spot to keep him......

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You are assuming Ciro will be sacked once we lose to Catania. We lost a CL game at home after ages, with a scoreline which made us look like a bottom of the table team and then lost to a newly promoted team by a scoreline which made Ranieri look like an world class coach and still Ciro is here. So what makes you think he'll be sacked if we lose to Catania? Its a probability, yes. Is it a fact? No. Even though the probability is higher, its still an assumption. The only fact is that if we lose, we lose 3 valuable points.

The only reason I believe Ciro is still at the helm is because we do not have a replacement lined up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)