[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (4 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Anyway I'm pretty sure we beat them like 3 - 0 so technically if we don't beat Bari by more then 3 goals we've lost ground on our Serie B squad.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im still just depressed that we are so bad. Lets just hope that at least Giovinco will start with marchisio and do something for a change

End this season already.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's out for a month.
Hmmm, and after that month will pass, the Africa Cup of nations will start.

So he surely won't play, at least, the next 5 serie A matches, the coppa against Napoli, and if we beat Napoli, the next Coppa round which will probably be against Inter.

I don't feel like laughing but there is nothing else I can do :lol:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

So he surely won't play, at least, the next 5 serie A matches, the coppa against Napoli, and if we beat Napoli, the next Coppa round which will probably be against Inter.

Very interesting.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008

He'll miss the games against Bari, Cantania, Parma, Milan, Chievo, Roma, and Lazio and like you said, if we beat Napoli in the coppa, he will most likely miss the next Coppa game. That's eight tough games, that we need to win without Momo. It's going to be very tough especially with our morale at an all time low.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

This crap is depressing. Momo holds the middle together and without him we crumble almost always.

And to think he has barely played any games this season. Very frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)