[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (2 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The funny thing that ppl used to say Diego didnt suit Our formation but Quagliarella will,what the hell did Qualiarella add today that Diego was not offering????????????????

Diego ole ole
wow u judge a player after one game?!?!!??! the guy just signed for juve two days ago he barely got to know the team and there style of play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Yep, Ranieri's team who finished second and established Terry, Lampard, Makelele, Robben, Gallas and Joe Cole. That's what Mourinho does, he leeches onto other peoples hardwork, adds a couple of players and drives the team on from there. Mourinho would never come into a job like Delneri does, he doesn't have to, a job where a team has to be built. Mourinho would come into the Juve job after Juve had finished second or third and promised a big transfer budget, that is his style. Come in, take the glory, go to the next club ripe for success. He'll go to somewhere like Man City after Real Madrid, you watch. Pellegrini did very well at Madrid last year, look at their points total. They lost in the CL, shit happens, only a fantastic Barcelona beat them by 3 points to the title
And what about Porto?

Don't tell me again that Mou just continued other ppl work?

I don't understand how the hell u compare DN to Jose Mou?

And by the way according to your theory,Del Neri also didn't achieve anything in Sampadoria cos he came n found Cassano,Pazzini,Palombo n all who were made n established by Mazzari.What do u say in that now???????????????????????????????

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Porto, the strongest club in Portugal with a Moggi-style chairman? He did well there, but then remember it wasn't a season for the big clubs in the CL, a certain Deschamps also made the final ;) So you agree that the situation with Juventus is difficult for Delneri this season, he has to come in and start from scratch. So give him some time!

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Quaq definetely can't play alongside Del piero...I prefer Quag to play in De piero position and amauri in front for the next game and for Martinez?i wanna see him play alongside Krasic..Pepe is belong to bench. Get aquilani side by side with melo and hope next week we're gonna get a new LB to replace De ceglie.....should done better than tonight

Apr 15, 2006
Del Neri: 'Good and bad things'
Sunday 29 August, 2010

Gigi Del Neri feels Juventus “would need to be improved further,” but was impressed by their character in the Bari defeat.

The Bianconeri started off the season by losing 1-0 to Bari at the Stadio San Nicola, having fielded six new players in the starting XI.

“The team would certainly need to be improved further and the average age should also be brought down, but one must also take into account the economic situation of the club,” said the Coach.

“We started a little afraid of keeping our defence high up the field, especially with the pace of the Bari forwards on the counter.

“We ran into some difficulties, that is beyond doubt, but also managed to create some good things.

“I very much appreciated the sacrifices made by Alessandro Del Piero and Fabio Quagliarella, who had to stay on for the whole game as I had no alternatives.

I also liked the character of the side, as we tried to score right to the 92nd minute. Of course there have to be big improvements in the performance and cohesion, while we conceded a goal with a silly error, as we allowed them to take a free kick quickly.

----------------------------------

He liked the character? :sergio:

AlfaRomeo

Jul 26, 2008
DP though was bad 2day but can't be blamed,How can balme a 35 yrs old if his coach played him 4 matches in just one week?

You're kidding right?

We're a team with tons of average players and 3-4 (EX) Word Class players.
From the early '00s, we keep the same (EX) Word Class players and we replace the average ones with new. (average of cource).

We simply CANNOT UNDERSTAND, when our W.C. player are not actually W.C. anymore. I mean Real W.C. for the rest of the World, not for Tuttosport covers.

And the result is,

Trezeguet: went to Hercules,
Cannavaro: went to Al Halili
Del Piero: there's not a single team in whole Europe
who whould give a damn about him
Cammo: where is Camo?
ex-player too, we should have sold him after world cup 2006.
Nedved: ritired. Of course he should have gone, years before.
Buffon: many injuries. eventually we will sell him to a Premier league team.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Porto, the strongest club in Portugal with a Moggi-style chairman? He did well there, but then remember it wasn't a season for the big clubs in the CL, a certain Deschamps also made the final ;) So you agree that the situation with Juventus is difficult for Delneri this season, he has to come in and start from scratch. So give him some time!
U JuveJay made mourinho "The most lucky man on earth",and every thing he achieved was due to luck.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
“The team would certainly need to be improved further and the average age should also be brought down, but one must also take into account the economic situation of the club,
So selling a player who will add more to the team than the guy you brought for the same amount thats smart economic's

:beer:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
and in porto CL win, it was Monaco who eliminated the big teams if i remember well
porto eliminated manchester with costinha's header at the end...

anyway, both those 2 teams were awesome. there were not world class players in them (or only a few of those) but there were 2 excellent tactically teams. i would like deschamps here more like anybody who came after capello. i just can't understand why we didn't allow him to continue after we came back to serie a...

Apr 15, 2006
I don't expect players like Krasic and Quagi to perform well so early. I really do feel that once they train enough with the team, they will make a difference.

On the other hand, we really need a better LB than PDC. But once we get a new one, it'll take more time to get him accustomed to the formation and the players. Marotta should've wrapped up the purchases a long time ago. He shouldn't have left it to the last day.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I don't expect players like Krasic and Quagi to perform well so early. I really do feel that once they train enough with the team, they will make a difference.

On the other hand, we really need a better LB than PDC. But once we get a new one, it'll take more time to get him accustomed to the formation and the players. Marotta should've wrapped up the purchases a long time ago. He shouldn't have left it to the last day.
agreed! i think its too early to label this season as a failure. the players need to get accustomed to the style of play, that does'nt come over night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)