[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (9 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I think Krasic did well for his first match, and neither him nor Quagmire can be rated yet, but as for the rest of the team who has already been playing official games, what a shame. We got schooled by Bari.

And for the performance i saw it seemed like we are even worse than last year. We cant pass, we cant score, we cant control, we cant defend, what did we change exactly? We brought in players who cant even move.

Martinez: didn't even run after the ball at some point maybe he thinks he's still playing for Catania.

Del Piero: is our captain and is respected much but he is too slow for todays game, he should've passed the ball when he had to.

Marchisio: should step up and stop being lazy at the age of 23, it's his fault they scored.

De Ceglie: Runs all the way to the front, and forgets he's a defender, RUN BACK.

Im not going to even finish rating them, the whole team is bad, only ONE player showed heart on the pitch and it was Melo.

This team is not worth wearing a Juventus shirt, nor is the coach up to the standard.

The first game of the season is very important for motivation, this first lost reminded THE PLAYERS of last season which they have a phobia of, more than it reminded us.
This guy gets it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
I think Krasic did well for his first match, and neither him nor Quagmire can be rated yet, but as for the rest of the team who has already been playing official games, what a shame. We got schooled by Bari.

And for the performance i saw it seemed like we are even worse than last year. We cant pass, we cant score, we cant control, we cant defend, what did we change exactly? We brought in players who cant even move.

Martinez: didn't even run after the ball at some point maybe he thinks he's still playing for Catania.

Del Piero: is our captain and is respected much but he is too slow for todays game, he should've passed the ball when he had to.

Marchisio: should step up and stop being lazy at the age of 23, it's his fault they scored.

De Ceglie: Runs all the way to the front, and forgets he's a defender, RUN BACK.

Im not going to even finish rating them, the whole team is bad, only ONE player showed heart on the pitch and it was Melo.

This team is not worth wearing a Juventus shirt, nor is the coach up to the standard.

The first game of the season is very important for motivation, this first lost reminded THE PLAYERS of last season which they have a phobia of, more than it reminded us.
Martinez was injured. And Marchisio is 24.

Apr 15, 2006
If he was Injured its because of the subs the coach finished and didnt keep one for an unexpected situation.

23 or 24, who cares, he's young and he should act like it.
Exactly. So don't blame Martinez, but blame DN for playing an unfit Martinez.
TO be fair Sheik the rest was spot on.
I don't disagree with the rest. That's why I didn't comment on it. But don't blame Martinez, or any of the 1st timers like Krasic and Quagi. That's just unfair.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I thought we were actually going to be able to manage a boring and drab 1-1 draw. Apparently, things are worse than I expected.

It's going to be a long, hard, and stressful season.

Forza greasy mediocre Italians, 4-4-2 douche of a coach, and the one eyed transfer muppet.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Well... some people just can't get it, can they? I can say that i too have tried hard to be more optimistic about the season ahead even of the constant disappointings in the past seasons, but "we", the Juventus fans, just have to understand that we won't be back to our glory days just three seasons after the "Calciopoli".

This team/club was destroyed mentally and had a complete overhaul in all areas in both team and club level. It will take time and rebuilding to find the right balance and to be back to our best. So any espectations of an instant success after bringing "this and that" player and coach are completely unrealistic.

The team/club has to evlolve slowly, steb by step to be really "cured". Don't expect miracles. We, the fans, have to support the club in this "dark" times in his history and to be sure that one day we'll all see Juventus back to being the best.

Sep 1, 2002
That Abramovich's chelsea was Ranieri team before Mou came what did he do?:shifty:

As for Real Madrid the richest the biggest and all those things u mentioned,How many coaches came to Real madrid n failed?????????????????????:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

It is all about Quality,if u are great u will make things great if u are loser u will make nothing.

And DN is :sergio:
HeeHaw!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
If he was Injured its because of the subs the coach finished and didnt keep one for an unexpected situation.
honestly how often did you guys moan "why doesn't the coach use his last substitution? why does he use it in the last ten minutes of the game?" ? there you have it. no one can make it right for you guys. I am not agreeing with thw subs today, but stop arguing about things that are done by the coach exactly like you demanded it. would he have waited with the last sub you guys would have said "why doesn't he use his last sub earlier to change the game?"

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
as soon as we realise our mistakes, the better.
Once again crimes have been commited against our cause.
The 3-4 things i have pointing out for the last 5-6weeks took us apart
(-too many starters were bought at the last minute and lack the time to adapt
-we have no lb
-we have no goal scorer
-we have no coach
-we have to many losers, mediocre and mercenary players, we lack difference makers and aspiring leaders)
these where the issues that were haunting since last season, we wasted an entire summer and failed to fix them, lets what we can fix in just one day.
The only conclusion we can draw atm is that we need more time to create some teamwork/chemistry between this group of italian, random mediocre mercs...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Extremely poor game by Juve today, in every department. There was no creativity whatsoever, the wide men were all poor and none of them could cross to save their lives, the midfield duo was overrun, outplayed and outclassed by Almiron and Donati, the defense was extremely poor, and De Ceglie was a walking disaster, literally a walking disaster.

The only Juve player that comes out with any credit today is Chiellini, he was strong in the tackle and made up for several of DC's mistakes. Decent performance by him. Motta who is supposed to have been bought for his attacking prowess offered nothing at all going forward, other than over ambitious long shots.

Krasic is new to the team and can be excused imo, but the rest should be in for a bollocking from Del Neri.

Jan 24, 2009
Was this Round 39 of the 2009/2010 season? Same stuff as last season. Defense getting split wide open at the back (I think Bari sent guys dangerously in behind our line about 5 or 6 times). Not ONE quality scoring chance (did we have a shot on goal from inside the box). And substitutions that make not sense (Melo was probably our best player on the pitch, or at least the one showing the most heart)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)