[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (5 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
That Abramovich's chelsea was Ranieri team before Mou came what did he do?:shifty:

As for Real Madrid the richest the biggest and all those things u mentioned,How many coaches came to Real madrid n failed?????????????????????:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

It is all about Quality,if u are great u will make things great if u are loser u will make nothing.

And DN is :sergio:
He hasn't actually won anything at Real Madrid yet, you do know that?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
We had an off game that's all . No big deal, we had much worst performance than this last year just have faith.

We have a different objective this year even though the result is not acceptable DN have 2 weeks to fix them and just remember Roma last year had an awful start of a season but then they gel together and ended 2nd.

Top of the game:

Melo : very good communication with the fans, fighting spirit and nice one two with dp. Huge question mark on his sub.

Bad:

The whole defensive line, the defence as a unit is just awful in the tactical sense.

The worst:

DC : not a left back simply.
Marchisio : with all due respect he is the weakest link in the MF IMO. Very soft and off form and distribution is predictable. Where did the Marchisio that run his socks off gone ?

DN: starting 2 players who just join is bad but subbing Melo and Pepe was worst, having sissoko on is just a crime. Definatly a slap on the face and a reality check. Better now than latter, Mr. Del Neri wake up there is no 2nd chances here at juve we demand results

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
What we lacked was someone who was comfortable with possession of the ball,all our players just did not want to have the ball at their feet at times,only Krasic and Melo did,and Marchisio's passing was terrible today..Almiron played like Veron today against Marchi..I was disappointed and i will probably still be disappointed if the wingers that were supposed to run at defenders and cross arent doing those..these wingers we have are very poor at doing all the usual stuff a winger is supposed to do..except Krasic,not enough time to judge

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That Abramovich's chelsea was Ranieri team before Mou came what did he do?:shifty:

As for Real Madrid the richest the biggest and all those things u mentioned,How many coaches came to Real madrid n failed?????????????????????:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

It is all about Quality,if u are great u will make things great if u are loser u will make nothing.

And DN is :sergio:
Yep, Ranieri's team who finished second and established Terry, Lampard, Makelele, Robben, Gallas and Joe Cole. That's what Mourinho does, he leeches onto other peoples hardwork, adds a couple of players and drives the team on from there. Mourinho would never come into a job like Delneri does, he doesn't have to, a job where a team has to be built. Mourinho would come into the Juve job after Juve had finished second or third and promised a big transfer budget, that is his style. Come in, take the glory, go to the next club ripe for success. He'll go to somewhere like Man City after Real Madrid, you watch. Pellegrini did very well at Madrid last year, look at their points total. They lost in the CL, shit happens, only a fantastic Barcelona beat them by 3 points to the title

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
The funny thing that ppl used to say Diego didnt suit Our formation but Quagliarella will,what the hell did Qualiarella add today that Diego was not offering????????????????

Diego ole ole
And if Diego were here and didn't perform, everyone would be calling for us to sell him.

:blah: It's always the same story here.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't expect things to go smoothly nor do I think one defeat means the end of the world, I realize we don't have much choice with the way things are going but I hate the fact that we've had to come to a position to justify a defeat when we're used to winning is all, but well I guess that's inevitable considering Juventus now is in a completely different position than she's used to.

We're still struggling with the same problem and that's worrying. I am REALLY hoping the team will gel and we'd produce something good; I want to see a lethal/creative Juventus for so long but it has yet to happen. However, if there's anything I'm worried about after this match, is actually our lack of squad depth.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Soo.. Here´s my thoughts after the match..

First, I would like to stress that Bari had a really good game.. Ventura was a tactical genius in todays match.

BUT, even I knew that Juve would focus all play on the flanks, and by marking the flanks tightly Bari could, and did, stop Juves attacking play.

It reminds me alot of the Capello period.. We had way too much focus on the flanks and the two CMs played way too deffensely. Only difference, back then, we had much better players..

Also, i´m worried that Del Neri is just as predictable in tactics as Ferrera and Zac was, who both only focused entirely on the middle instead of the flanks..

I´m no tactical genius, but I think Juve really need a creative and somewhat offensive CM. Melo was by far the best player today, (subbing him was really stupid) and even though Machisio had one of his worst games ever, (Am I the only one who thinks he is overrated?) I still believe that we should field Aquilani and Melo and keep Machsio and Sissoko on the bench, (If Sissoko is even worth having on the bench??) in order to create more opputunities in attack and making it harder for the opponents to mark and employ tactics.

That being said, it is offcause worth to mention that our team needs to gel and I truly believe that our squad has alot of potential. We just need a new LB and to bring back Giovinco whom I am sure could play alot better as LM or even RM than Lanzafame ever will.. (By the way, is it just me, or does Lanza seem like Balotelli-type who can create dis-harmony in the team??)

Anyway, I hope this match was a one-of-a-kind..

Forza JUVE

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the result is horrible no doubt, the performance on the other hand was expected due to the fact there were new players playing for the first time in this new juventus. with that being said del neri holds part of the blame for his subs, replacing melo with sissoko was a wrong move bec he should've subbed sissoko with marchisio. subbing krasic with martinez was a wrong move too bec he should've replaced dp with martinez instead. i'd rather he subbed krasic with lanza and kept pepe on the field, sure pepe was not offering much offensively but he helps alot on the defensive which was missing through out the 2nd half.

its too early to label this season as a failure or as a repetition of last seasons form, the team needs time to gel together. hopefully we recover quickly from todays game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)