Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He will never see our viewpoint. It is best to let him reside in his delusional world, where there is an explanation for everything. In fact there is, but some reasons and expalantions are more logical and convincing than others. I am yet to be convicned by your assessment; as a matter of fact, you are about as unconvincing as Ranieri's tactial choices and substitutions.

For every argument he makes, I can come up with a counter argument. Tolerance exists, but there is also something called tolerance threshold. Ever heard of it? If you are unhappy with something you need to speak up. You need to be intelligent as well as tolerant. You can't accept something, when nothing is going right, or you are mired in shit, and preach tolerance. This goes against your quest for logical reasoning, and the need to analyze everyhintg, doesn't it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
good then...

what i mean by "diva" is, that the players i called that way are players that are more artists than workers ... you can see it on the likes like c. ronaldo, diego, ronaldinho and so on.

they try something (most of the cases a dribbling) and then they loose the ball and instead of chasing the guy with the ball they make a grimmy face and shout something or are angry with themselves that it did not work out.

camo is like that, alex often too ... it seems to be that all or at least many creative players are that way... and i called it "diva" because it looks like they think they do not have to work as hard for the ball like the other team mates. as if you have to give them the ball always and when they fuck up and loose the ball again it is the task of the others to collect the ball and give it to him again.

theoretically the game works like that, but you can not or at least should not show that attitude on the pitch. i think you should at least act as if they tried to get back and help out ...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
sorry, but that would not have worked in my opinion. if we would have had gio and alex on and no target man we would have been even more pressed into our half, because alex does not hold the position of the lonely striker and even if we had the ball, there would not be a central position where we could play the ball to because alex does roam to much. you did see that situation where DP had the ball and dribbled towards the corner of the penalty box just to have to turn and play the ball backwards because there was no one that was coming forward when we attacked. that was "with" another real striker on the pitch. without one you could easily see that del piero does not have the power nor the pace to go past players that are by themselves past it like favalli or maldini. he can not play the target man nor the main striker.
While i can understand ur point tactically with del piero.... In the end of teh day he is a striker and should be able todo what a striker is for...to score. And he would not have been alone there..... camo still was aorund..and gio would have been roaming the place....who knows maybe he would have earned a dangeorus free kick for ale to score.

The point is..you should also take in consideration that everything is not straight forward. Alre is not a target man, but he is capable of dribbling people and looking for spaces much betetr than all our other strikers. He is the only one in the team whoc omes upw ith different moves to break enemy lines, and even when he is not pacey, he sometimes can really pull a trick which can create unbalance in the enemy lines.

And like i told u before.... Gio im very sure gio would have gone for the spaces that were present, and the possibility of a misstimed tackle and therefore a dangerous free kick would have been there.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
While i can understand ur point tactically with del piero.... In the end of teh day he is a striker and should be able todo what a striker is for...to score. And he would not have been alone there..... camo still was aorund..and gio would have been roaming the place....who knows maybe he would have earned a dangeorus free kick for ale to score.

The point is..you should also take in consideration that everything is not straight forward. Alre is not a target man, but he is capable of dribbling people and looking for spaces much betetr than all our other strikers. He is the only one in the team whoc omes upw ith different moves to break enemy lines, and even when he is not pacey, he sometimes can really pull a trick which can create unbalance in the enemy lines.

And like i told u before.... Gio im very sure gio would have gone for the spaces that were present, and the possibility of a misstimed tackle and therefore a dangerous free kick would have been there.
:tup: :agree:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
so in other words u are offending our captain saying he doesnt give it his all?
lets say he has another work ethic than other players ... and that is btw the reason, why he can not play on the left wing on a 4-3-3.

He does like to receive the ball and do something creative with it, but does not like to do much to regain it, when he lost it.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
At the end of the day draw was a good result, considering our form and recent games, and Milan's. And the fact that Milan got a harsh red card and were denied a penalty. The WHOLE team was visibly tired in the final minutes of the game, I think if we would've gone more offensively in the last minutes of the game, we would have run a great risk of conceding a goal. Losing this game would've been a HUGE blow.

Also, we managed to keep Inzaghi and Kaká quiet, which I didn't expect.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Monday 11 May
Gazzetta dello Sport
Inter more than first - Only 2-2 with Chievo, but Mourinho's side are seven points clear with three games remaining
Seedorf and Iaquinta score as Milan and Juve draw 1-1, giving Inter the chance to celebrate next weekend

Editorial - Scudetto in arrival
Roma comeback - Fight between Totti and Conti Jr

Corriere dello Sport
What a wonderful Juve! Inter, now it's done
Iaquinta stops Milan, Mourinho sees the Scudetto on Saturday?

Roma, Cagliari and Palermo sprint for Europa League
Editorial - If everyone does there bit

Tuttosport
Juve turn the page! A draw of pride with Milan increases the regrets
Editorial - Diego is not enough
Inter postpone the Scudetto, frustrating Moratti
Fiorentina land another blow for the Champions League
Errors see Torino throw away precious victory
the contrasts :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
There's Vinman and there's v1r2t3u4l... and then a bunch of us in the middle...

Edit: In next years poll we should have a 'Most Annoying member' award... or did we have it already?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Even Amaurisimo has ditched Ranieri (to an extent)... v1r2t3u4l is trying hard to save a drowning ship... I admire its courage :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Some members are annoying, yet pragamatic and logical. They also possess a sense of humor and a mean saracastic streak, which makes them interesting albeit somewhat annoying. I am often guilty of falling into this category as Alen will testify :weee: However, I have no problems with that, as I am a very opinionated and outspoken person. :p

However, there are also the annoying members who are just plain bland and boring. I will leave it up to you to speculate on who belongs in this category ;)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
No, it's just you :p After all, the man is simply stating his opinion which is always backed by calculated and perfectly logical explanations :shifty:
And they are in most cases logical explanations but for you and some likes you is science still. There are many things we can disagree about, from Marco and Gio, up to DP and other legends living on credit from the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)