Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (1 Viewer)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
A: Ranieri is a *%$^(%$#, he had no excuse whatsoever not to field talented x and club legend y, he should be fired because he is a retard.
B: Actually the result shows that he was right not to field x and y and to protect our weak defence.
A: You are talking out of your ass Ranieri lover, get the fuck out of here. Gosh, those boring idiots.

:snoop:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, my logic is different to yours and his. I don't have to agree with you to be logical or rational. Perhaps I am a bit more emotional and biased but I can still see the clear picture here. After all, we are all basing our judgements and opinions on assumptions. None of this is factual. There is no absolute truth here.

However, I firmly believe I have the backing of the majority regarding certain issues, namely:

1) Wanting Ranieri out
2) The need to field Giovinco more consistently to allow him to develop his game and gain in confidence
3) The need to limit Marchionni's role and use him sparingly, as a sub only

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
are you serious or just another under age, retarded kid without the brain.
Maybe instead of trying to be funny, u could read some books or spank the monkey to ease tension in ur little head

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am 28 so that nullifies the notion that I am a kid. Why are you bashing me? I didn't insult you in my post did I? I was just giving you a logical and rational explanation, or do you find it to your distaste?

I wasn't trying to be funny, but apparently the joke is on you. Could someone please dispose of this waste of space, as I don't have the authority to do so?

Now go play in traffic, Chelsea fan.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well, my logic is different to yours and his. I don't have to agree with you to be logical or rational. Perhaps I am a bit more emotional and biased but I can still see the clear picture here. After all, we are all basing our judgements and opinions on assumptions. None of this is factual. There is no absolute truth here.

However, I firmly believe I have the backing of the majority regarding certain issues, namely:

1) Wanting Ranieri out
2) The need to field Giovinco more consistently to allow him to develop his game and gain in confidence
We should think of getting our results at first place. And as Ranieri doesn't deliver them (he did yesterday though so there is no need to moan), i want him out too. I would be pleased if we won scudetto with Marchionni playing whole season long and Giovinco being his sub. I think Amaurisimo aimed that attack on me, but whatever.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am sorry Pitbull, but I don't agree with your analogy. Results are important, but I would like to seeour best players fielded, and not constatnly benched for those who are inferior. At the end of the day, if the player is unhappy because a coach is being a stuboorn and retarted moron, we will end up paying the price (as in the club and its fans).

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

1) Wanting Ranieri out

Problem is much deeper than just CR. Last season we had problems with refs, didn't we? This year with injuries, right? But of course it is not only that.. There are reasons why we play the way we play, why we use high defensive line, why 442, and many more. And CR made probably few mistakes, but ask Red, even he will tell you that sometimes, for some of us "illogical" there is other side which is absolutely logical to it.

I will be first to replace CR, 1ST !!! but i would like to get much better coach, not to gamble and to take another risk, just for sake of changing.

Prandeli, Conte, are not real improvements.. Maybe Gasparini, but even he would be gamble..As i said its not only coach..We need Momo back, replacement for Camo, Nedved, i even think DP will be sub from next season if Diego plays..We need 2 full backs as well..

Gio is great player, but he has to also improve his defensive skills..

Marco?? Well if Nedved is OK or Camo, Marco would always be a sub nothing more. But remember, he can play on both wings and tracking ball back much more often than other LM/RM

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I am sorry Pitbull, but I don't agree with your analogy. Results are important, but I would like to seeour best players fielded, and not constatnly benched for those who are inferior. At the end of the day, if the player is unhappy because a coach is being a stuboorn and retarted moron, we will end up paying the price (as in the club and its fans).
dude dont bother with them... let them continue their love of mediocrity and legend bashing all in the love of queen ranieri.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I am 28 so that nullifies the notion that I am a kid. Why are you bashing me? I didn't insult you in my post did I? I was just giving you a logical and rational explanation, or do you find it to your distaste?

I wasn't trying to be funny, but apparently the joke is on you. Could someone please dispose of this waste of space, as I don't have the authority to do so?

Now go play in traffic, Chelsea fan.
message was for pitbull, calm dawn..And im ex chelsea fan, u can not even remember that and u r 28???

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haha. Sorry. I assumed you were attacking me as it was posted right after my post.

Btw, Pitbull was being sarcastic. He is growing sick and weary of the Ranieri bashing. Just thought I'd let u know.

Once again, my sincerest apologies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think Giovinco needs to improve his defensive game, because it might be to the detriment of his attacking style. Messi doesn't track back, and a lot of other creative playes don't go back to help out the defence.

If we have a solid CM pairing, and a stong defense with 2 adequate and competent fullbacks Gio can just focus on attack. That is the real issue that needs to be addressed.

I firmly believe we shouldn't blame injuries and referees. That's what teams like the Dallas Mavericks and Boston Celtics do. We have to overcome all forms of adversity because we are Juve. We have to look within ourselves for the answers.

Gasperini would be my choice, as he knows this club well, has done quite well since leaving our youth setup, and he understands our DNA. I am sure he would do well here, so let's hope Genoa finish 5th :p

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
People can think what they want and argue and moan all day long, but last night we had an acceptable performance and a solid result, without going into details. However, we really should get back back to winning ways immediately as Fiorentina is breathing down our neck.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't think Giovinco needs to improve his defensive game, because it might be to the detriment of his attacking style. Messi doesn't track back, and a lot of other creative playes don't go back to help out the defence.

If we have a solid CM pairing, and a stong defense with 2 adequate and competent fullbacks Gio can just focus on attack. That is the real issue that needs to be addressed.

I firmly believe we shouldn't blame injuries and referees. That's what teams like the Dallas Mavericks and Boston Celtics do. We have to overcome all forms of adversity because we are Juve. We have to look within ourselves for the answers.

Gasperini would be my choice, as he knows this club well, has done quite well since leaving our youth setup, and he understands our DNA. I am sure he would do well here, so let's hope Genoa finish 5th :p
The problem is that we don't have a defence like ManU or Barcelona... C. Ronaldo doesn't need to track back, he has a defence for it, hell even Rooney tracks back. Same is the case with Messi... but when you have De Ceglie in defence you need someone who would track back... You can't leave that flank too open... Hence you need someone who'd track back... Marchionni did that yesterday (even though he wasn't exactly successful :D)

I would also like to see our young guns get more playing time and improve, but not at the expense of the team winning...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is why with Criscito as LB next season, a decent RB, and Chiellini in defence, being protected by Sissoko, Marchiso/Poulsen we can afford to allow Giovinco to play, in a more advanced role perhaps.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #898
    Some members are annoying, yet pragamatic and logical. They also possess a sense of humor and a mean saracastic streak, which makes them interesting albeit somewhat annoying. I am often guilty of falling into this category as Alen will testify :weee: However, I have no problems with that, as I am a very opinionated and outspoken person. :p

However, there are also the annoying members who are just plain bland and boring. I will leave it up to you to speculate on who belongs in this category ;)
    I am dying to see you categorizing the members. I'd even pay to see that.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    People can think what they want and argue and moan all day long, but last night we had an acceptable performance and a solid result, without going into details. However, we really should get back back to winning ways immediately as Fiorentina is breathing down our neck.
    :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)