[Serie A. 7th round] Empoli 0-3 JUVENTUS [2nd October, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Higuain

• Alex Sandro

• Dybala

• Cuadrado

• Pjanic

• Hernanes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Aren't Rugani and Benatia out with injuries? Why then risk it and continue with 3 CB? Go back to two until we have at least one replacement back.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Cuadrado has Allways been a weak finisher! But he really improve our team! We create a lot more chances with him in the Line up!

With out a doubt our Best solution at rwb!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cuadrado has Allways been a weak finisher! But he really improve our team! We create a lot more chances with him in the Line up!

With out a doubt our Best solution at rwb!
The thing with Cuadrado is that even when everynoe knows he is not a predator of goals.... he likes to run at the wing and for most teams it is very annoying when he dribble passes someone because he is soquick and goes into that wing space so fast that is invetibale for the other team to not drop back to defend as a line.

Once cuadrado dribbles someone and runs like a headless chickens... all our attacking players start to run into spaces and is mandatory to track back. Mentally it also helps a lot because the other team know they cant be all out when cuadrado is there wiating for a moment to dribble and run and ddestabilize.

This is something different of Sandro, and is not a bad thing.. on the contrary. Sabdro is more about thoughtfull plays, good speed , physicality, great technique and passes. He is not about run run run like Cuadrado. We can say that Sandro is more effective in end product for sure... but Cuadrado´s runs and fouls earned is plain annoying for teams to defend against

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
People here saying that Cuadrado is a weak finisher. But he played as a wing back and got himself into goal scoring positions yet was quite effective defensively. He could very well give Alves a run for his money for a starting spot as right wing back. All I can say is, I am very happy he is part of the squad as he gives us several tactical options.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
From merda forum:"Someone earlier today was telling me about the gap between Juventus and the rest of the league thatthey can steamroll Empoli so quickly and win all their games but it isn't that simle. It was also Sarri who said the look in the eyes of the Juve players before the game was different than the look on the eyes of any other team in the league. All the players that sign for Juventus talk about an environment where winning is the only option and everything is extremely well organized. I don't know how we'd bring that to Inter but we need that if we want to ever challenge for titles."

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
From merda forum:"Someone earlier today was telling me about the gap between Juventus and the rest of the league thatthey can steamroll Empoli so quickly and win all their games but it isn't that simle. It was also Sarri who said the look in the eyes of the Juve players before the game was different than the look on the eyes of any other team in the league. All the players that sign for Juventus talk about an environment where winning is the only option and everything is extremely well organized. I don't know how we'd bring that to Inter but we need that if we want to ever challenge for titles."
The answer is you need the right personalities off the field as much as on the field. I suspect that people like Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Marchisio for example play a very important role in getting the right mentality across to the relatively newer members of the squad.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
The answer is you need the right personalities off the field as much as on the field. I suspect that people like Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Marchisio for example play a very important role in getting the right mentality across to the relatively newer members of the squad.
Exactly. This I believe is one of the biggest reasons teams like United, Inter and to some degree Milan fail to win. They can buy all the talent in the world for hundreds of millions but when you're just a bunch of individual mercenaries playing without a cause and sense of unity it simply doesn't work. You simply need a Buffon to give you a killer motivational speech when you're getting battered in the early season. United only have Rooney (who has wanted to leave for years), Inter only have Icardi (lmao, 22 year old playboy) and Milan.....I srsly don't know who the fukk is their captain anymore lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)