[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I actualy Think we have players who are good ballwinners! But when you have a coach whos tactic is to shut Down spaces and creating a Wall infront of our goal then what Can they do!

I freaking hate our ganeplan! Capello plays more attracking foootball than we do!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchsio and Pjanic can't?
Yeah but Pjanic cant play as deep as he did today, while marchisio can.

Look at his movement from deep. Gets it, passes it, but doesnt properly follows through on that like Pirlo and Marchisio do. Thats a special skill thats pretty vital playing so deep in the midfield. Instead, Pjanic tries to reach the wingbacks or deliver vertical passes to the forwards.

Thats why Pjanic should always play as a mezzala, and you need someone like Marchisio as holding mid. Hence, Lemina actually does that rather well to, picking up and following through

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Allegri and the team approached this game with incredible arrogance. Like we didn't care cause we were waiting on one moment of brilliance that would bail us out. You can't sustain such an approach for too long, it will come back to bite you.

These last two games, he's got the selection wrong, and then we wait till the 70th minute to try to make up for it with Higuain.

And then Pjaca gets thrown in the last 10 minutes in a desperation move to save the day. Embarrassing.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
This formation is so Pogba dependant its unbelievable. No power runner to make transitions from midfield to attack. We have to play Dybala so deep he can't have a single shot on goal.
Cuadrado could have been an alternative because he can beat his man. And I don't mean Cuadrado instead of the wingback but more like how it was against Bayern 2nd leg or somewhere in the 3 man midfield. I think Lichtsteiner should come into the CL knockout squad to allow this option of Cuadrado+Dani Alves/Lichtsteiner instead of the Cuadrado or Alves, the option Juve currently has now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You can laugh at his performance today too. But don't worry he will certainly get better on the ball, get the technique needed for a modern CB. Not to mention should we sell one of our 6 CBs and 5WB we can't field 5 defenders each game and relax.
A wingback and a centreback are injured currently. Its good to have quality depth there.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pathetic display.Oh I forget that we will be fine in March so why we don't forget this shameful display?Rotation is very important.We will play Higuain from the start against the mightiest from all mighty teams in Serie A Cagliari in a few days.
How many goals we concede from corners/or corner crosses?All.Just like at the beginning of the last year.Someone just need to shot on target from a corner kick an that's it.Alegri is completely lost.He played Asamoah instead of Lemina and Pjanic as a regista.Stupid ,just stupid.Zero effort,zero creativity.We were CL contenders or something??? Yeah ,sure.Pjanic just sucks at the center of midfield.And now he will said we played a good game,we cannot win every game.Fuck with this stupid attitude.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think it's largely to do with formation and tactics. Why wouldn't the team be ramped up to beat Inter away from home? How on earth could there be no motivation? It doesn't make sense.
They've forgotten the whole concept of derby d'italia probably because we're winners whilst inter spent too long (not long enough) in mediocrity to treat this game as a game of the season. Yes inter lost against the jews but did anyone actually see who inter lined up with?. We forgot the meaning of what this game means but that's sad because it's a piss in the face of our great legends who worked their ass off to put inter back in their place. Wake the fuck up! (Not you, I mean the team)

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Chiellini - didn't you watch the summer market?

He was in front of David Luiz on Chelsea's shopping list.
Oh, yeah I don't disagree. Chiellini these days tends to be in form for only half the season. When he's at the top of his game he is still great, but that doesn't happen most of the time.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You can laugh at his performance today too. But don't worry he will certainly get better on the ball, get the technique needed for a modern CB. Not to mention should we sell one of our 6 CBs and 5WB we can't field 5 defenders each game and relax.
I thought you meant Dybala. My bad :lol:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
No it is not. Even if it somehow is going to work, Mandzukic is the wrong player to leave alone upfront.
That my point...mandz and higuain should not be left alone, dybala should be close to them. Playing off them, creating and scoring around the goal, not in our fucking midfield

Apr 29, 2006
A wingback and a centreback are injured currently. Its good to have quality depth there.
Injuries always happen. It is better to play a youngster from the lesser teams than players that will see a game once in a full moon. Players like Giaccerini - who are at 100% even if they enter after a 6 months absence are very rare.

I appreciate the depth idea - but ours is CRAZY. New contracts for 3 CBs, new CB and no one can tell you who is planning to be a starter. Most likely we will end with disgruntled top youngster (Rugani) and players like Chiellini on the bench...

PS: Vice-captains are very important bench members. Captaining us from the bench, I suppose? Not to mention he would never get to be our captain, just clutch timing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)