[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
We deserved to loose! Not because Inter actualy played better, but atleast they wanted to win!

I have to say that I really Cant stand our defensive ganeplan! This squad is Way to good to play so borring foootball! Its embarasing! We have so many quality players, but we play ZERO aggresivenes and are just sitting back like pussies! We did against Lazio, Sevilla and now Inter!

If we had pplayed with High pressure we would destroy this Inter team!

dybala needs a break! Has been shit for many games in a row now!

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Deserved win for Inter, I'm sad to say.

Our midfield is killing us, and I think it's gonna end up costing us for the entire season. Unless we can figure out what to do with our sub-par players in central midfield. We need to make it work somehow, but so far this formation isn't doing it.

It's really sad, because when it comes to defense, fullbacks and attack, we are indeed formidable. We have huge central midfield issues, and we need to figure out what to do with the players we have. We all knew it may end up being a huge problem for us, but hopefully Allegri can find solutions, and hopefully a new formation, that makes the most of what we have.
:agree: We have a serious problem in midfield this season. Unless somehow we are extremely lucky and marchisio, Sami and pjanic stay healthy all season.

We still have a team that is strong enough to win Serie A but we are not getting far in the CL.

Apr 29, 2006
This formation is so Pogba dependant its unbelievable. No power runner to make transitions from midfield to attack. We have to play Dybala so deep he can't have a single shot on goal.

Asamoah - this poor soul. He lost himself even in the first half and I was thinking Allegri doesn't want to ruin him mentally with a first half sub... And then he stayed on for 90 mins! WTF?

I don't know was it the cash talking but Pogba and Asamoah are not in the same league.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Buffon 6
Benatia -
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6
Lichtsteiner 6.5
Alex Sandro 7.5
Khedira 5
Pjanic 5
Asamoah 2
Dybala 5
Mandzukic 4.5

Barzagli 5.5
Higuain -
Pjaca -

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
if 5-3-2 can go away for attacking positive 4 at the back formation, we will see our play become positive again, not this backward tactic even Conte has abandoned.
It's not formation. It's our arrogance, our approach. This team is expected to beat inter but today we crumbled. We lack a proper ball winner. Something which was glaring obvious against sevilla. Medel, Miranda and even fucking ever banega pressed us till likes of our midfield has no space. Really I'm not too disappointed about this defeat but the fact that we got issues which were exposed. Credit to de Boer he spotted and capitalised on them. We need to take a step back and start to play like a team. Allegri must respond.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Why dybala is constatly collecting the ball in our midfield is baffeling. He dribbles and fails again and again. He is not messi and we do not have the players to support it. He should be around the opposing goal creating and scoring. Hes new position and playstyle fucking sucks.

Asa is done, finished finito. A walking tragedy and like playing with 10 against 12.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We've got to try a new system. 442 with cuadrado and Pjaca on the wings even is better than this. We spend all our time in our own half passing the ball around our defence and create so little going forward.

Pogba is a big miss, and having to field Asamoah in his place just punts in into perspective even more so

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If only we had midfielder capable to keep the ball under pressure, someone to hold the ball and carry it forward. When we acquire such mid I hope we won't sell him again.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why dybala is constatly collecting the ball in our midfield is baffeling. He dribbles and fails again and again. He is not messi and we do not have the players to support it. He should be around the opposing goal creating and scoring. Hes new position and playstyle fucking sucks.

Asa is done, finished finito. A walking tragedy and like playing with 10 against 12.
When no ball comes from the midfield he has to come back and do that. Max plays Pjanic almost in front of the defense, and we all know how Asamoah is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)