[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
The system dosnt chance anything! Its our pussy approach! 442, 4312? Wont chance anything! I dont Think pur midfield is weak, I Think our coach is fucking pussy WHO schould start to act like he is coaching a europe Top 5 club and not like and relegation team thar let shit teams dominate the games!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
Dybala is in a worse form than Asamoah or Chiello. He must be benched it does him some good usually.

Somebody was laughing when I said the offer from Chelsea (~30 mln) should be considered.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I would rather play Bonucci in midfield then Asamoah, he is that terrible.
He would rock. But I'm pissed with him a bit too, he wasn't motivated. We need motivation. Maybe 5 leagues makes us automatic champions and like chiellini said we're no real Madrid so yeah let's forget about CL too. It's infuriating, not a fucking meltdown but rather we got issues. Maybe we will pull our asses together for scudetto but I don't like our approach we make life difficult for ourselves when there's no need.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
When no ball comes from the midfield he has to come back and do that. Max plays Pjanic almost in front of the defense, and we all know how Asamoah is.
Might as well hoof longballs to mandz and let dybala handle the second ball... i can see what we want to do but it aint working.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A big thumbs up for playing Pjanic further up :tup:

I do understand what Max is thinking, though. Having Pjanic as regista until Marchisio returns. It's a decent enough idea, and I understand it. But it's just not working.

We need to create some god damn attacks from the centre, ffs. So Pjanic must be further up, where he can play one-twos with the strikers and give them short through-balls.

Use Lemina as a regista until Marchisio returns, play Pjanic a bit further up the field with Khedira, and never field Asamoah again unless we absolutely have to.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He would rock. But I'm pissed with him a bit too, he wasn't motivated. We need motivation. Maybe 5 leagues makes us automatic champions and like chiellini said we're no real Madrid so yeah let's forget about CL too. It's infuriating, not a $#@!ing meltdown but rather we got issues. Maybe we will pull our asses together for scudetto but I don't like our approach we make life difficult for ourselves when there's no need.
True that.He looked like he was made of cotton.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
We made Icardi look like fucking Zlatan out there. He's a good finisher, but somehow we couldn't stop him doing anything.

Dybala needs a fucking rest. He looks worn out. He also needs to be closer to goal

Lastly, that fucking midfield? What a disgrace.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think it's largely to do with formation and tactics. Why wouldn't the team be ramped up to beat Inter away from home? How on earth could there be no motivation? It doesn't make sense.

Clearly the team lacks ideas in midfield and there is little ability to create. The 352 is supposed to work defensively, but obviously it failed to even do that, so it's time another approach is taken. Since the midfield is obviously weaker this year, it's time to switch the focal point and utilize our strengths, which appears to be good wingers. I would even try a straight 4-4-2 (which I hate) at this point.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Pjanic won't be useful for us if all our attacking plan will be crossing. Light can play possession football. Khedira was really bad today. Dybala had another bad game. Mandzukic can't do shit. Only Alex Sandro played on his normal level. I don't really understand how can we rest players in games like the ones with Seville and Inter, this matches should be played by our strongest squad (Alves for Licht, Lemina for Asa and Higuain for Mandzukic). I also think that lack of the last buy for mf will hurt us really bad this season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Might as well hoof longballs to mandz and let dybala handle the second ball... i can see what we want to do but it aint working.
No it is not. Even if it somehow is going to work, Mandzukic is the wrong player to leave alone upfront.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, or 4-2-3-1 with Dybala playing off of Higuain, as he does anyway.

In years past, it was stupid not to play with at least 3 midfielders, we were world class in that department. Now we have a 2nd rate midfield.

Buffon

DA - Bonucci - Chiellini - AS

Cuadrado - Khedira - Pjanic - Pjaca

Dybala - Higa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)