[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We're playing Cagliari in J stadium in midweek. Fucking Cagliari! with Padoin, Boriello and Isla in their starting 11
I know.

Allegri underestimated inter and thought he could come away with rotation and trying out stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

FFS it should be illegal to be this clueless.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
In all honestly @Osman , it would do the kid good to be sitting out the next game, cause he's out of form and played each of our games, running himself into the ground.

He could use the rest.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Whatever way we look at this the end we are all coming to is a change of system. We have to be more aggressive.

Napoli are clicking into gear playing with their typical swag, and milik is making people forget Higuain because he's getting service. Exactly what we are not offering.

Overloading the defence and midfield with players like Asamoah and unfortunately at the moment Chiellini is really costing us.

I can't explain why our top scorer was benched. If anyone it should have been Dybala as he's been very poor so far

I want to see a 4-2-3-1 with Dybala playing as a support striker and cuadrado and Pjaca on the wings. Sami and Pjanic in mid. We have to start taking some initiative. The year we had the most success was the season allegro had us playing more aggressively

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Disastrous.

Menatility, tactical and approaching switch needed. A tactical formation would spice things too.

The worrying thing is that we have sturaro and marchisio injured... and now asamoah is a proven failure...Pjanic playing sub par and Khedira wasting goals and dissapearing.

Our midfield is HUGE problem and we need to take in consideration at the veary least stop playing midfield intended formations like the 352 while we have this abysmal quality.

Continue relying on this midfield is nonsense.

We will need like a prime pirlo and prime vidal to bail this fukers.
No we don't.We have a mighty Hernanes,utmost mighty Asamoah,nediocre Lemina and Sturaro.What else you want?And Khedira can play all games but not Higuain?Fucking wrong pussy/idiotic decisions.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I know.

Allegri underestimated inter and thought he could come away with rotation and trying out stuff.
I Agree. He did it for second time in a row and he did not change anything when he saw it is not working. That Licht goal did more damage than good.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
We focused on signing a third right wing back, and missed out on a midfielder in the process, only for that right wing back to be benched 3 games in a row.

Genius

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Max Allegri admits Inter deserved their victory in the Derby d’Italia and “hopefully Juventus can learn from it, because this defeat has to burn.”

Stephan Lichtsteiner had opened the scoring before Mauro Icardi nodded in and then set up the winner for Ivan Perisic at 2-1.

“After taking the lead, we didn’t even hold it for two minutes,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“We got sluggish and complacent, dropping the intensity levels. This defeat has to burn within us and teach us a real lesson, getting our feet back on the ground.

“It was a ‘dirty’ game, rough and a real battle. We needed more determination and hunger to bring home the result, especially once we had gone in front.”

Miralem Pjanic struggled to make his mark in the deep-lying playmaker role, which had previously been taken by Mario Lemina.

“I think Pjanic had an intelligent game in front of the defence. Lemina did well for a few games, but don’t forget he only played nine times last season, so we can’t put too much pressure on him.

“The real problem today is that Juventus were bad on a technical level – we gave the ball away cheaply, misplaced passes and above all conceded our third goal of the season on a corner.

“It’s not easy for strikers when the whole team is playing badly. We need to relax, start preparing for the Cagliari game and put together a run of good results.

“It’s not a tragedy. I was worried we’d have such a strong series of early fixtures, but the lads largely did well. I think every now and then a defeat like this can do us good, if we are smart and humble enough to learn from it.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
A deserved loss. Inter played well now we need to get back on the bike.
:agree:
Awful game. Hopefully a wakeup. We need to try something different because it ain't working anymore. We have come back from much worse so we should be able to do it again.
:agree:
What did we learn from todays game:

- No Asa in the starting lineup, ever. Pjanic - Lemina - Khedira till Marchi returns.
- Higuain to start over Mandzu every game.
- Cuadrado and Pjaca need to be used more often. I even think that we should try one of them in the Pogba's possition.
- We should seriously start thinking about using some other formations.
- We MUST stop getting owned on set pieces. WTF is this shit?
Spot on.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Max Allegri admits Inter deserved their victory in the Derby d’Italia and “hopefully Juventus can learn from it, because this defeat has to burn.”

Stephan Lichtsteiner had opened the scoring before Mauro Icardi nodded in and then set up the winner for Ivan Perisic at 2-1.

“After taking the lead, we didn’t even hold it for two minutes,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“We got sluggish and complacent, dropping the intensity levels. This defeat has to burn within us and teach us a real lesson, getting our feet back on the ground.

“It was a 'dirty’ game, rough and a real battle. We needed more determination and hunger to bring home the result, especially once we had gone in front.”

Miralem Pjanic struggled to make his mark in the deep-lying playmaker role, which had previously been taken by Mario Lemina.

“I think Pjanic had an intelligent game in front of the defence. Lemina did well for a few games, but don’t forget he only played nine times last season, so we can’t put too much pressure on him.

“The real problem today is that Juventus were bad on a technical level – we gave the ball away cheaply, misplaced passes and above all conceded our third goal of the season on a corner.

“It’s not easy for strikers when the whole team is playing badly. We need to relax, start preparing for the Cagliari game and put together a run of good results.

“It’s not a tragedy. I was worried we’d have such a strong series of early fixtures, but the lads largely did well. I think every now and then a defeat like this can do us good, if we are smart and humble enough to learn from it.
It has to burn Allegri more than anybody else

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

“It was a 'dirty’ game, rough and a real battle. We needed more determination and hunger to bring home the result, especially once we had gone in front.”

He's talking good like always,bring this shit together Mister.
Turn things around,solve that midfield ffs.

Forza Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)