[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (7 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I know.

Allegri underestimated inter and thought he could come away with rotation and trying out stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

In all honestly @Osman , it would do the kid good to be sitting out the next game, cause he's out of form and played each of our games, running himself into the ground.

He could use the rest.
How he underestimated Inter when he doesn't play Higuain(up to 70 min.) and Pjanic against Sevilla .Probably he underestimated Sevila and Merda combined with ultra bad decisions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Max Allegri admits Inter deserved their victory in the Derby d’Italia and “hopefully Juventus can learn from it, because this defeat has to burn.”

Stephan Lichtsteiner had opened the scoring before Mauro Icardi nodded in and then set up the winner for Ivan Perisic at 2-1.

“After taking the lead, we didn’t even hold it for two minutes,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“We got sluggish and complacent, dropping the intensity levels. This defeat has to burn within us and teach us a real lesson, getting our feet back on the ground.

“It was a 'dirty’ game, rough and a real battle. We needed more determination and hunger to bring home the result, especially once we had gone in front.”

Miralem Pjanic struggled to make his mark in the deep-lying playmaker role, which had previously been taken by Mario Lemina.

“I think Pjanic had an intelligent game in front of the defence. Lemina did well for a few games, but don’t forget he only played nine times last season, so we can’t put too much pressure on him.

“The real problem today is that Juventus were bad on a technical level – we gave the ball away cheaply, misplaced passes and above all conceded our third goal of the season on a corner.

“It’s not easy for strikers when the whole team is playing badly. We need to relax, start preparing for the Cagliari game and put together a run of good results.

“It’s not a tragedy. I was worried we’d have such a strong series of early fixtures, but the lads largely did well. I think every now and then a defeat like this can do us good, if we are smart and humble enough to learn from it.
Expected interview.Every word .So predictable.What we achieved good in these previous games so far,apart from Sassuolo?Nothing.Doesn't matter that we win.All were lucky wins.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In all honestly @Osman , it would do the kid good to be sitting out the next game, cause he's out of form and played each of our games, running himself into the ground.

He could use the rest.
And a weak team will look weaker because we would lack even more connection between midfield and attack, he is in poor scoring form but there is a reason he goes deep as midfielder, no one brings up ball through the middle like Pogba used to do.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Buffon

Licht barz bonbon alex

Cudrado khedira pjanic pjaca

Dybala Higuain

I would like to see this. Cudrado and pjaca with pace and ability to carry the ball. Maybe try 4-1-2-1-2

Khedira/ lemina

Cudrado Pjaca

Pjanic

Any formation involving asa starting as a cm should be scraped. He is hardly serie a level anymore.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And a weak team will look weaker because we would lack even more connection between midfield and attack, he is in poor scoring form but there is a reason he goes deep as midfielder, no one brings up ball through the middle like Pogba used to do.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Pogba didnt do that untill Marchisio came back and offered proper support to that.
Lemina at cm and Pjanic at lcm did that perfectly well.

When resting Dybala, we simply play Pjanic as the lcm, and have Pjaca as SS with offensive wingbacks

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Didnt Allegri had promised before the game that this match will reignite the championship?
Well... it did!
You have a point here.He thought that we have just to enter the pitch and win.And that tactical decisions.He is sometimes more stubborn than Conte.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You have a point here.He thought that we have just to enter the pitch and win.And that tactical decisions.He is sometimes more stubborn than Conte.
Not that I disagree but after seeing Conte doing all of his 3 subs at 83rd minute when Chelsea was down 1-2 to Liverpool at home Allegri has to try hard to reach his level of stubbornness.

Aug 2, 2005
Why does Allegri sound like Del Neri nowadays?
Hehehehehe... very true...

Wonder how a coach would say "to lose from time to time like this should make us learn"

One fuvking loss like this in your entire career should make you learn..
There is shame in loosing.. the shame is seeing our coach says such words. Embarrassing

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not that I disagree but after seeing Conte doing all of his 3 subs at 83rd minute when Chelsea was down 1-2 to Liverpool at home Allegri has to try hard to reach his level of stubbornness.
I compare them as Conte's stubbornness is a unique.I don't want this to came from Allegri and he is jumping to Conte's level very quickly.Only if it 's not worse, that he lost himself completely.I know that is a start of a season and that we start bad last season also .But you can't count on lady luck always as we have luck in many games last seasons.Shit could happen to us too.
And defeat to all teams in the world hurts less then from merda.

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder how a coach would say "to lose from time to time like this should make us learn"

There is shame in loosing.. the shame is seeing our coach says such words. Embarrassing
This.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

That quote is straight out of Del Neri's textbook, it's actually from the same chapter as "it's not like Juve win the Coppa every year"

Jan 22, 2009
That quote is straight out of Del Neri's textbook, it's actually from the same chapter as "it's not like Juve win the Coppa every year"
Jack, aren't we just spoiled Seria A wise a tad bit more then we should be? Isn't it a bit standard to lose an away game vs somewhat of a competent team after a midweek game?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack, aren't we just spoiled Seria A wise a tad bit more then we should be? Isn't it a bit standard to lose an away game vs somewhat of a competent team after a midweek game?
There are two ways to lose games, one way by getting outplayed by a competent team and the other way by being giving away the game. Today it was the latter, however how did we give away the game? We did it by not showing up at all and that's because we are weak in midfield, we are not using the players properly and because we lack a backbone. Marchisio alone is not the backbone and I refuse to wait for him to solve all our problems and they are many. Of course we are spoiled in Serie A but I expect the team that has win 5 years in a row and just acquired two best players of direct rivals to easily brush off opponents and make me even more spoiled. The four matches ahead of this one has been the same, we won three of them but none of the wins were convincing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Does anybody else thinks Dybala looks apathic and demotivated?

Almost like, shit my buddy Pogba abandoned the ship, maybe I should do the same.
At some point, Sandro ran after a very bad cross and had to heel it on the line to keep it in, defender got it and in order to avoid sandro winning it back, he passed it to a CB.

The cb wanted to kick it away, but Dybala was there to block it out for a trow in cause he pulled a 30 meter sprint just to avoid inter building up again

apathic and demotivated ? I dont think so. he runs himself into the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)