[Serie A, 34th round] Juventus 3-0 Lazio [20th April, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Everyone have been our bitch since like forever

This team will go on to win 10 in a row. Can't see how someone would stop us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Given how we're encroaching on Grande Torino territory of the 1940s, do not jinx it. We should be flying the team on separate planes at this point.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You have seen who we face in the last three matches of the season, right?
Are you going to be this nervous even after we clinch? :D :kiss:
Is the title race still wide open?
:lol:
@baggio, we won 22 of our latest 23 serie a matches.

nudge-nudge-monty-python-105.jpg
And Lazio has like 8 injuries or sth
Defence mechanism kicking in I guess. Looks like that Scudetto loss to Lazio has scarred me for life :D. No, but seriously guys, I meant winning one of the next two to seal it sooner. Currently, whether we win lose or draw, doesn't matter, just don't want to drag it on. Want to seal it sooner rather than later. That's all hombres.
@zizinho apologies, have been a bit caught up, will reply shortly to you in the Conte thread, unless you'd rather I don't. :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Given how we're encroaching on Grande Torino territory of the 1940s, do not jinx it. We should be flying the team on separate planes at this point.
I don't know if you know this or not, but they haven't used propeller powered air planes as a meaningful means of transportation for a while now

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Seriously tho, if those losers in Serie A couldn't capitulate on our "transitional season", they never will do shit :evil:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep. This was their year. We started off extremely poorly because of injuries, losing 3 WC players, and trying to phase in a whole host of new guys. But each and every one of our challengers shat their pants as the season went on.

We are only going to get stronger now, with our revenue rising, our brand expanding, our club becoming more and more a destination for great players, and our younger players maturing into absolute world beaters. We got this Serie A shit on lock for the foreseeable future. Now to win the trophy with the big ears. I'm confident we will do this very soon.

May 23, 2013
Not sure if it would be wise to play Khedira twice in 4 days....

-------------------------Buffon----------------------------
--------------------------BBR-----------------------------
Lich-----Lemina----Hernanes-----Pogba------Sandro
-------------Mandz------------Dybala

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not sure if it would be wise to play Khedira twice in 4 days....

-------------------------Buffon----------------------------
--------------------------BBR-----------------------------
Lich-----Lemina----Hernanes-----Pogba------Sandro
-------------Mandz------------Dybala
Khedira was perfectly OK and in Marchisio's absence we need him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)