[Serie A, 34th round] Juventus 3-0 Lazio [20th April, 2016] (10 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ban this idiot. I hope you live a sad little live and die unhappy without ever accomplishing anything. No one will remember you when you're gone scrap that no one remembers you five minutes after meeting you. The legend Marchisio will forever be remembered and cherished he'll have a special place in every Juventinos heart.
Well said.Just to add that Claudio will be back sooner than we all expect.A whole life Juventino.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We both won, 2-2 on aggregate. I don't think away goals counts... So it would come to goal differential, which I don't think they could overcome anyways.

Regardless of tiebreakers though, scudetto is won. There's just no way we drop 9 points in 5 matches right now.
i'll check the regulations later today just to be 100% sure, but as far as i can remember, away goals would do count in that case.

i might be wrong though. during his post-match interview, max seemed to be only caring about overall goal difference.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Rember that free kick from Alex against Lazio in 2012, Scudetto winning. It was this time of year. Damn, wanted to jump from the window from joy.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I remember after seeing Alex and Pirlo behind the ball I told myself there's no way this one is not a goal.
Awesome goal. Milan had won earlier and we needed a win to keep the distance. The final possession stat was like 71%-29%

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Need to win one of the next two IMO. Lazio are looking good in the last two games while Fiorentina are not.
You have seen who we face in the last three matches of the season, right?

Are you going to be this nervous even after we clinch? :D :kiss:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)