[Serie A, 34th round] Juventus 3-0 Lazio [20th April, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
:D yes, opened a few windows and stood back, fucker kept bumping to bottom panel everytime and was ready to sting too (ass all swollen up) so I couldn't get close but to watch this for a good coupla minutes. at the end had to swing a blanket towards the top panel to get it out.
That's great. :tup: :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's so awesome to see this team firing on all cylinders... So many goal threats from all over the field. On the weekend win 4-0 with all goals from the midfielders... On Wednesday win 3-0 with all goals from our forwards. 6 different players scored in the last 2 games. :weee:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We played very good.Beautiful to watch.Lich was having(as usual) a perfect game.IProbably he is additionally fired against his former teammates.Very happy about the performance..It's just seems unbelievable that Pogba and Dybala misses at first half,especially Pogba's.Mighty Juve this is.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We played very good.Beautiful to watch.Lich was having(as usual) a perfect game.IProbably he is additionally fired against his former teammates.Very happy about the performance..It's just seems unbelievable that Pogba and Dybala misses at first half,especially Pogba's.Mighty Juve this is.
Looks like one of the most European inclined Juves in a while. Insane movement and fluidity last night.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
18 goal attempts. That's huge versus a solid team like Nazio.

- - - Updated - - -

I just went back to Sky as I couldn't handle watching it on Merdaset, although I didn't pay Merdaset by using my dad's online account, as I couldn't handle the Merdaset commentators.
Having said that, Caressa and Bergomi are two annoying pieces of crap, always trying to diminsh what Juve does or looking for non exixting fouls.
They reached their top last night after 30 minutes into the game when they said "Lazio doing extremely well limiting Juve to very little"
We had already created 6 clear goal chances and Marchetti saved at least 3 goals.
Two complete morons.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
18 goal attempts. That's huge versus a solid team like Nazio.

- - - Updated - - -

I just went back to Sky as I couldn't handle watching it on Merdaset, although I didn't pay Merdaset by using my dad's online account, as I couldn't handle the Merdaset commentators.
Having said that, Caressa and Bergomi are two annoying pieces of crap, always trying to diminsh what Juve does or looking for non exixting fouls.
They reached their top last night after 30 minutes into the game when they said "Lazio doing extremely well limiting Juve to very little"
We had already created 6 clear goal chances and Marchetti saved at least 3 goals.
Two complete morons.
Indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)