[Serie A, 34th round] Juventus 3-0 Lazio [20th April, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Khedira obviously has to start. He still has time to win me over before the season ends :D

We'll win this 3-0. Mandzukic with two and Dybala with the other.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Stat fact: We have 6 consecutive wins in a row against Lazio. Also, in the last 10 matches against them, we won 9 of them.
After what we did the past few seasons, I think those kinda stats are gonna hold true for just about every Serie A team :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
why you don't like Sami? he's having a good season.
He is certainly having a stellar debut season despite the unfortunate injuries. He doesn't need to pick up momentum, he just returns from them fresh every single time.

Also, he has a very likable personality. That facebook post after the Bayern loss was legendary. So much Juve DNA.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yep. This was their year. We started off extremely poorly because of injuries, losing 3 WC players, and trying to phase in a whole host of new guys. But each and every one of our challengers shat their pants as the season went on.

We are only going to get stronger now, with our revenue rising, our brand expanding, our club becoming more and more a destination for great players, and our younger players maturing into absolute world beaters. We got this Serie A shit on lock for the foreseeable future. Now to win the trophy with the big ears. I'm confident we will do this very soon.
Posts like this are why I love you

- - - Updated - - -

Brilliant if true, but I think he'll start Lichtsteiner instead of John Square.
With the form Cuads is in it would be a crime to start "can't cross" over him.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yep. This was their year. We started off extremely poorly because of injuries, losing 3 WC players, and trying to phase in a whole host of new guys. But each and every one of our challengers shat their pants as the season went on.

We are only going to get stronger now, with our revenue rising, our brand expanding, our club becoming more and more a destination for great players, and our younger players maturing into absolute world beaters. We got this Serie A shit on lock for the foreseeable future. Now to win the trophy with the big ears. I'm confident we will do this very soon.
:touched:

Forza Juve!!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
SKY reporting this will be the lineup

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Evra
Lichtsteiner-Khedira-Hernanes-Pogba-Alex Sandro
Dybala-Mandzukic​
i knew it. Max said 2 days ago that he might play with a back 4 or Evra in a back 3, i knew he will play both him and Licht. Hernanes though :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)