[Serie A, 29th round] Sampdoria 0-1 JUVENTUS [19th March, 2017] (1 Viewer)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Barza-Rugani... I was expecting more rotation but Max wanna lock this league before big boys game come

Juventus: Buffon; Dani Alves, Barzagli, Rugani, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain
Then he should play Bonucci instead of Barza,Lich over Alves and Sandro over Asa.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Barza-Rugani... I was expecting more rotation but Max wanna lock this league before big boys game come

Juventus: Buffon; Dani Alves, Barzagli, Rugani, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain
Actually Max is smart.

3 points against a crap team is the exact same 3 points against a great team.
If you win ALL games against crap team, and win a few of the great teams you more or less guarantee yourself the title.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Actually Max is smart.

3 points against a crap team is the exact same 3 points against a great team.
If you win ALL games against crap team, and win a few of the great teams you more or less guarantee yourself the title.
I think you may be guilty of underestimating the threat posed by a club currently in very good form.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Shit game, hopefully Paulo is all good. For once the international break couldn't come at a better time. Team is tired.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Big 3 points. Samp were on great form and we always struggle in the Marassi.

But so many stupid mistakes, we should have been out of sight by half time but once again made it harder than it needed to be. We played into Samp's hands in the second half by losing possession constantly, we rarely got the ball down and just passed it around to take the pressure off.

Asamoah MoM for me, superb assist and goal saving challenge.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Should have been over at HT. All been said already.

We'd be the best in the world if football was a 45' game.

I thought Lemina did his job very well when he came on, nice cameo, looked attentive and had some key defensive contributions.

Higuain needs a rest. A few in the attacking third do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)