[Serie A, 29th round] Sampdoria 0-1 JUVENTUS [19th March, 2017] (9 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Social? :lol2: I don't have any friends, don't you know that already? You will also lose all your friends and social life once you become old.
pls, old people do have friends, they just don't have to wait till weekend to meet them, they can get together and drink Jager at 12am on a working day (for health purposes obviously), it's a beautiful life, Zach can't wait to get there

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
pls, old people do have friends, they just don't have to wait till weekend to meet them, they can get together and drink Jager at 12am on a working day (for health purposes obviously), it's a beautiful life, Zach can't wait to get there
You're not old enough.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I will also put AS but instead of Asamoah and Marchisio instead of Lemina.It's a tricky game.Not just a walk on the pitch and win.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Rugani - Alex Sandro

Rincon - Marchisio - Asamoah

Dybala - Mandzukic - Pjaca​

Throw Higz and average German on if panic stations.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I see friends 2-4 times per week at the gym (not all train on the same times/days). The benefit of beeing young is that they havent given up yet.

At Jacks age, 90% of his friends that could join him in a workout have eighter passed away, had a hip replacement or other surgery, got fat and dont care, ...

I respect elderly people who still workout regularly a great deal. But they sure are lonely alot , for those reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you move a fullback to LW instead of starting Pjaca?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Against a tough european opponent when the tactics request it i'd do it

This is sampdoria however

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)