[Serie A, 29th round] Sampdoria 0-1 JUVENTUS [19th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We should destroy them but why do I have a feeling that we will somehow manage to lose this game - playing after a CL game is a sure drop in concentration

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Rugani - Alex Sandro

Rincon - Marchisio - Asamoah

Dybala - Mandzukic - Pjaca​

Throw Higz and average German on if panic stations.
Where is Pjanic?

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Because Max has done it before already and Pjaca needs to cool down a bit.
Only way he cools down is by playing him more. He needs minutes so he can relax and stop doing his cameo appearances where he feels the need to impress. He needs to start and play full 90 minutes.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Only way he cools down is by playing him more. He needs minutes so he can relax and stop doing his cameo appearances where he feels the need to impress. He needs to start and play full 90 minutes.
i think he has more pressure on him when playing against the smaller teams, as silly as it sounds. These are the games he enters with the mindset of "ok, I have to prove myself against these teams to gain a place in the team", while against bigger clubs he might feel less pressure because of a different mindset for those games. I feel like it would be better to give him 15-20 minutes vs Sampdoria and then throw him into the fire for the 2 away games vs Napoli after the int. break

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Social? :lol2: I don't have any friends, don't you know that already? You will also lose all your friends and social life once you become old.
Come on. Age have nothing to do with it. You may not be social !!! My friends are still my friends and have even lots of new friends. You are very negative or you are joking. I do not know you so do not know which one of the 2 it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Id go with that except id put AS instead of Higgy and move Mandzo upfront
Well for once I see it very similar to you. With Marchisio in stead of Lemina.
I have the impression Allegri does not see Lemina anymore and even put Rincon ahead of him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Come on. Age have nothing to do with it. You may not be social !!! My friends are still my friends and have even lots of new friends. You are very negative or you are joking. I do not know you so do not know which one of the 2 it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Well for once I see it very similar to you. With Marchisio in stead of Lemina.
I have the impression Allegri does not see Lemina anymore and even put Rincon ahead of him.
Will you be my friend?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Just how good are Sampdoria at the moment?

3 points are essential here. Allegri is likely to rest two, possibly three players.

What sort of team formation is necessary to combat the threats that Sampdoria will offer?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just how good are Sampdoria at the moment?

3 points are essential here. Allegri is likely to rest two, possibly three players.

What sort of team formation is necessary to combat the threats that Sampdoria will offer?
Last 7 games:

Samp 3-2 Roma
Milan 0-1 Samp
Samp 3-1 Bologna
Samp 1-1 Cagliari
Palermo 1-1 Samp
Samp 3-1 Pescara
Genoa 0-1 Samp

Won 4 lost 0. Worst time to play them. They've got strikers in form as well.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Last 7 games:

Samp 3-2 Roma
Milan 0-1 Samp
Samp 3-1 Bologna
Samp 1-1 Cagliari
Palermo 1-1 Samp
Samp 3-1 Pescara
Genoa 0-1 Samp

Time then to play a more defensive formation.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Rugani - Alex Sandro

Rincon - Marchisio - Asamoah

Dybala - Mandzukic - Pjaca​

Throw Higz and average German on if panic stations.
Good, no better than that.

There seems to be an insufficient amount of guile on the field to open defences.

Pjanic has to be on the field as a starter.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i think he has more pressure on him when playing against the smaller teams, as silly as it sounds. These are the games he enters with the mindset of "ok, I have to prove myself against these teams to gain a place in the team", while against bigger clubs he might feel less pressure because of a different mindset for those games. I feel like it would be better to give him 15-20 minutes vs Sampdoria and then throw him into the fire for the 2 away games vs Napoli after the int. break
Nah, you are overthinking it.

Its better to play him against this lesser teams. Minutes are minutes and he needs some

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This will be a tough game as Samp are in very good form lately. I think we should play a full-strength team as possible, get these big 3 points before the winter break. April is going to be a massive month, can't believe we have to play those Neapolitan and Catalonian dogs twice in one month :sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Last 7 games:

Samp 3-2 Roma
Milan 0-1 Samp
Samp 3-1 Bologna
Samp 1-1 Cagliari
Palermo 1-1 Samp
Samp 3-1 Pescara
Genoa 0-1 Samp

As I said this will be a tricky game.Not just a walk on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)