[Serie A, 29th round] Juventus 1-0 Sassuolo [11th March, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We should penetrate through the right side with Cuadrado who can get Peluso to receive a red card.

3:0.

My work here is done.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
These formations are done by lazy uninformed people. Its just poor graphics, Zaza wont play winger, Pogba wont play winger, and Lemina will sit infront of defense. Pogba will be left CM with Pereyra AM. Pretty much 3-4 errors in a single formation graph.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
TJ, latest from Vinovo:

Sturaro for Khedira
AS for Evra
Zaza or Morata for Manzu
Cuadrado should play too (instead of Licht or Pereyra)

These are the changes expected at the moment

I would personally rest Marchisio. He was awful on sunday and looked very tired.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He raped Bayern last year, both him a Danilo terorized them in the 1st leg and luckily for Bayern they were suspended for the second one. I dont get Allegri sometimes.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
He $#@!d Bayern last year, both him a Danilo terorized them in the 1st leg and luckily for Bayern they were suspended for the second one. I dont get Allegri sometimes.
We'll have 5 days for rest - that's plenty for young player like Sandro and not so much for Evra. I'm sure Allegri will field the best available team for Bayern, we don't need to worry. From what I've seen lately Marchisio, Khedira and Evra are the players who looked the most exhausted.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sandro hasnt played that much this season. im sure he could play at 100% vs Bayern even if he plays for 90 minutes vs Sassuolo. if Allegri will chose him is another question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)