[Serie A, 29th round] Juventus 1-0 Sassuolo [11th March, 2016] (4 Viewers)

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I think this is basically the team he's going to field against Bayern, maybe he wants the players to get more used to the formation. If that's the case, I have no problem with it. If he decides to play 3-5-2 against Bayern which is unlikely, the 4-4-2 is pointless for todays game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think this is basically the team he's going to field against Bayern, maybe he wants the players to get more used to the formation. If that's the case, I have no problem with it. If he decides to play 3-5-2 against Bayern which is unlikely, the 4-4-2 is pointless for todays game.
Today's 4-4-2 is a forced formation due to Chiellini's injury.If Chiellini is fit for Bayern we will play 3-5-2 against them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I cant remember the last time we played good in a 4-4-2. Were taking on a team with good form and who can genuinely make us drop points. Probably our toughest game in a while..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I cant remember the last time we played good in a 4-4-2. Were taking on a team with good form and who can genuinely make us drop points. Probably our toughest game in a while..
Agree.Although they will come to Turin without three key players.But Allegri is right to play 4-4-2 than to put Rugani in 3-5-2 in this match.

Cilini

Dec 23, 2011
The early Krasic days before that season took a turn for the worse? Can't even recall what the formation was that far back

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Sas with many injured players and suspended Defrel.

We really need to bag this win early and rest players like Bonucci and Pogba who played a lot this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)