[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
You don't understand perspective. From the tv camera the pitch is shaped like a trapezoid, not a rectangle, so every offside line will be an increasingly incremental angle the further you get away from the half way line. That means that the two comparable lines used for the last defender and the attacker will not be parallel.

But I agree, it's barely offside enough to be called offside, it's half a boot offside, so should be given the benefit of the doubt, especially at the speed the move was. Still, seeing as every decision seems to get analysed it's to show how it works both ways.

Very well.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I used to have respect for Milan fans but right now they r in the same level of Merda and Roma fans

MIlan Forum
"whats the cash thing in the jube forum" "People can donate money so they can pay the referees" They got us there :lol:
"Nothing else to do than to get high
From the bottom of my heart, I honestly hope that entire squad dies along with the ref. This is my wish and I stand by it" @Fresh
"After their lucky run in 2015... they thought they were on the same level as Bayern, Barca and Real
Couldn't even get Draxler or Goetze... and at the same time lost their best player to a Europa league side from the EPL" :beppe: is still counting the money
"even reports confirms that agnelli had a meeting with mafia before this match and now this is the result ." Of course he does, he'd met with Berlusconi :lol:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Yeah, its not like Zacheryah was praising the living $#@! out of Pjaca since the spain croatia game, but understood it takes time for him to integrate.

Its not like Zacheryah has shat on berardi all year and considers Pjaca to be 5 times more talented

Its not like Zacheryah is happy too see the kid is ahead of exemplary progress

It was just milan. But this is significant.
You proclaimed allegri wouldn't play a double pivot of pjanic khedira without mandzukic in 4231 for workrate and balance reasons.

Selective memory eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)