[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (50 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I had a small feud with my Milan fan neighbor tonight. He said I shouldn't shout so much at this hour as his kids are asleep. I burst out laughing like a fucking idiot and yelled "maybe you should join them old man". :lol: :sergio:

It's gonna get kinda weird with him now I guess as I've barely spoken to him before.
:lol:

Just get him some wine tomorrow and go apologize saying: 'Sorry for yesterday, if you will ever need a helping hand i'll be here to return the favor' :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Offside or is not barely doesn't exist :D
yep and do you remember against Napoli when Llorente scored and had a foot offside?
How the media and napoli fans reacted??? even tough we won 3-1 or 3-0 dun remember.

It's funny because when it's someone else "oh c'mon that's barely offside! never offside!" when it's Juventus turn "scandal,robbers! football is over! always them!"

So screw them. the foot is ahead of Bonucci. THAT's FKING OFFSIDE and the goal should've been disallowed! fck them

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You don't understand perspective. From the tv camera the pitch is shaped like a trapezoid, not a rectangle, so every offside line will be an increasingly incremental angle the further you get away from the half way line. That means that the two comparable lines used for the last defender and the attacker will not be parallel.
Remember Dr.geom. Galliani after that Tevez 'offside' in 14/15? :lol:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The only thing that goes against him is that he doesn't seem to have that stubborn winning mentality. He barely won a thing as a player despite being very good, which was obviously not just his fault.
You got a point. I could kinda see that he lacks that will and determination for winning it all, but then again I personally get the same vibe from someone like Allegri as well. In the right environment the they could still prove to be successful.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hahahaha

Wish I could show you the scenes in stadio with that buzzer beater finish, hahaha, couldn't wished for better ending to it

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)